Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Making dough and rolling balls baby!! Haha Had some fun times in pizza places.

1 Like

Amish paste are more well-rounded and work for more sauces and whatnot.

3 Likes

It’s been quiet in here all day and now that I’m on the computer working y’all all chatty now :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Old German tomatoes from yesterday.

6 Likes

Nice stuff there!!!

2 Likes

Amish paste do really well in sweaty southern VA, too. Prolific producers.

I’ve also had an “icicle” or maybe “Russian icicle” they are pointy plum tomatoes with excellent flavor. I’m going to add those to the flock exclusively for tomato soup.

3 Likes

@Hashpants mannalso stopped at the farmers market today and I’ll be damned some old timer was selling those Crenshaw melons. But at 7 bucks a price so i just bought a other water melon for 5

1 Like

I have these , Bumblebee tomatoes I think they are called. I have Black Krim as well.

6 Likes

I would run out of likes during important tomato business. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I love you all.

4 Likes

Me too :sob:

The black krim is one I would like to grow. Very pretty. I’ve tried Cherokee purples here a couple times and just can’t get in step with them.

4 Likes

They have thier years and this ain’t one if them. All Cherokee Purple I have found rotted so far. I got one tiny one.

4 Likes

Monday? Yuck! I’m gonna go make omelettes. That’ll turn my frown upside down.

Good morning everybody!

4 Likes

Hell ya it’s Monday!! Take the day by the nutz early and make it your bitch!! Also nice on the omelet

4 Likes

I’m awake I swear lol. I’m still tired though. Gonna get some coffee in me and see what happens.

4 Likes

Makes ya wanna call in for the next 10 years

2 Likes

Could be worse. I don’t have anything I actually have to do today. Everything is waiting on material to arrive. Usually days like this, I’ll show my face on a job and pull out my tape measurer and measure a few random things and furiously scribble some nonsense in my notebook, then hold my forehead and sigh loud and hard and scribble a few more things. Customers really appreciate my level of theatrics I think.

But right now my job is at a 55 and up community and all 3 of these tenants are in their “Fuck you, me first” phase of life and I’m not interested in dealing with any of that today.

Being self employed in an on call industry is weird. Every day has the possibility of being a Monday or a Sunday. There’s no in-between. Fridays Saturdays and Sundays have lost all meaning.

4 Likes

I’ll be in here tomorrow like “ugh Monday again” :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah for sure that’s part the reason I went back to cars, like i make the same money but now I have a legit 8-5 schedule.

But one of the old lady’s out here just won 3 million dollars on some scratcher up at the gas station, like yeah get it!!!

3 Likes

Any way we can convince her I’m her grandson? :joy:

2 Likes

What’s up with the omelette? What style? What are we adding in there? Haha

2 Likes