Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Ham and cheese for me please :yum:thanks buddy

2 Likes

That’s the dream. One day when I can turn my phone off early on a Friday and not turn it back on til Monday morning.

@PatHealy Getting it going right now. Simple red onion and bell pepper. Gonna wilt some spinach on the side and cook up a few baby potatoes to go with it.

3 Likes

Lol. You’re the wrong shade of black my friend.

2 Likes

Any chance she’s blind? :sunglasses:

Wait no fuck. Probably not if she played a lottery ticket

1 Like

Nice!! Good old American style omelet. You going to home fries style up those taters?

2 Likes

This is the way

2 Likes

That would have been a dope idea. I just boiled them. I’m gonna smash them flat to give them a little crispy on the skin.

2 Likes

Smash browns nice :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Butter. You can never have too much lube for the eggs.

4 Likes

It’s breakfast with Indy! Step by step omelette tutorial! :joy:

2 Likes

He’s going to be frying that omelet up with all of that butter. Haha. Does he sautée the the red onion and bell pepper first to remove some moisture and add some flavor?? The questions that will be answered in this guide.

1 Like

In real time even

3 Likes

It’s RAW!!! - Gordon Ramsay

2 Likes

Lol.

Boom bab flip!

2 Likes

You guys ever mess with a French omelette?

1 Like

I have not. What kind of cheese we going with Indy? Pepper jack? Cheddar?

2 Likes

Isn’t that crepes?

3 Likes

Or either of you know the diner trick to those big fluffy American omelets they make at diners and iHop?

Haha Nahhhhh. A French omelette is eggs and some milk. Cooked loosely, so the inside is still custardy. Never any browning. Folded in on itself twice, so it’s long and thin. Some fresh chives and a dollop of crème fraiche.

2 Likes

If it’s crepes I’ve had those. Super yummy when done right.

If it’s some weird type of omelette I have not had it