Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Oh yeah nah we don’t do that. I like my eggs fried in butter. The crispy whites are the best part lol

1 Like

Crepes are a pancake like batter made super thin and then filled with a million different options and rolled up like an open ended burrito. Delicious too, but a pain to make without a crepe plate.

2 Likes

Not today. All I have is cheddar and cheddar doesn’t go with

MORE BUTTER!

3 Likes

Says who lmao

Also… WHERE TF ARE YOU GETTING THE HUY FONG SRIRACHA FROM??

1 Like

All we have is bullshit Texas Pete Sriracha and it’s garbage

1 Like

@PatHealy I had a Spanish omelette for the first time at this authentic place in ft Myers not too long ago. The consistency made me wanna vom. The only loose eggs I mess with are over easy. Loose wet scramble of any kind makes me ill. But don’t get me wrong, hungry dog will anything.

2 Likes

Try adding a little pancake batter to your omelet mixture next time if you like diner/iHop omelets. Watch what happens.

2 Likes

I only ever have over easy/medium eggs with pancakes. I like letting the yolk soak in the pancakes. It gets super yummy.

3 Likes

I buy Sriracha in bulk. You know I’m not fucking playing by the layer of dust. That shortage never touched my. Should have sold some of my bottles on eBay for a gojillion dollars.

I think I’m still fucking with the OG recipe too.

5 Likes

Breakfast is served.

Oops.

Now we’re ready

8 Likes

:man_cook:

Post must be 10 minutes long

2 Likes

I don’t have time to be reading 10 minute posts.

2 Likes

Tl;Dr

:man_cook:

2 Likes

That was my dad and myself’s Sunday morning breakfast at this place Sandy’s on IRB. Two big pancakes with sunny side up eggs on top . Let the yolk be the syrup and butter. I haven’t had that for years. I’m definitely making some soon.

4 Likes

Try it with blueberry pancakes. If you want a challenge, try eating it all before it all turns green :joy:

3 Likes

Poor man’s prosciutto and melon

Yall ever tried a sun jewel? It’s a little football shaped white/green melon. K8nd of like a really sweet cucumber. Makes amazing sorbet or Italian ice

A little arugula and manchego cheese on a watermelon sandwich, some stone ground mustard on grilled sourdough. With prosciutto…

Consider the blt. It’d be very similar.

4 Likes

Y’all make me feel like I’ve been living under a rock lmao. I’m glad I knew what the eggs were :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Prosciutto and mozzarella is one of my favorite snacks. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Jesus, just found some old PM on here from some tool who got upset about me ripping FSU and he went on to mention how he didn’t attend either university mentioned, but was a school band member and they rolled two buses deep and nobody wanted to mess with them. Say what??? Dorky ass band school band members in my PMs acting tough?!? Come on guys. They better be swinging those saxophones and tubas hard and fast. Haha

5 Likes

Dude sounds tough. I’d steer clear.

1 Like