Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

His dad had two degrees from UF though and he was accepted, but didn’t attend. The internet is wild folks. Haha

“This one time, at band camp…”

5 Likes

this morning on the food channel… lol

slept in hard and now I’m hungry with all the food talk. I can get down on some crepes but they’re so tedious to make that I rarely do. I like mine with whipped cream cheese and strawberries

1 Like

Was goin through some older pics and found some random food shit lol

crepes

Hot chocolate cookies were so good, spot i worked at had a contract to sell em to a coffee shop but I still ate the fuck outta em lol

Dogs in the middle of nowhere

more pizza

Some hotsauce I made with fermented peppers from my garden ages ago. Was dank. Slapped a label on it called satan’s asshole just for the fuck of it lol

donuts

I have way too many pics on my pc lol can’t wait till I can just use some AI shit to organize em. Prob have 40-50k lol

4 Likes

Target had them during the shortage. It was my little secret! I bought maybe 10 or so at a time, never ran out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. Gotta love people acting hard on the internet. Oooh. Tell me more about how big and strong you are :joy:

2 Likes

If you don’t watch out you’re getting the old clarinet treatment.

2 Likes

With out the reed!

1 Like

No no that part goes under your fingernails.

1 Like

Ask me about my aglets

2 Likes

I don’t feel safe here anymore.

scared-demolitionman

2 Likes

Did I scare you away? @Indicana_Jones

I do that sometimes :joy::joy:

What’s errybody doing?

3 Likes

Googling dinner ideas, got a rotisserie chicken black beans and salsa and think they are all gonna get mixed together!

5 Likes

Need some rice.

4 Likes

You just need some big ass tortillas, some queso and white rice and you’ve made chipotle lol

1 Like

Some rice, lime, diced onions, a bottle of hot sauce and you’re good to go. Haha

3 Likes

Now you’re going to make me go to Columbia, La Segundo, or La Teresita real soon. Haha

Edit: For those that don’t know, because why would they unless they lived in this tiny area at some point?? Haha

https://www.lateresitarestaurant.com/restaurant

3 Likes

Okay. Everybody is back. I feel safe again. The band gangsters had me shook for a bit.

Made a big ass salad for dinner tonight. Had black beans in it too @Hotrods_and_hounds. Did t regret the beans at all.

2 Likes

Everyone is back, including me :grin::grin::rofl:

I had a cup of chocolate milk for dinner lol

2 Likes

Chocolate milk is a staple!

1 Like