Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Any of you know the shows Parks & Rec?

4 Likes

I know of it, I’m not super familiar

1 Like

Yo that’s genius. Nowadays you’d be like $1000 in bringing that kind of food and you’d show up and no one would have the money to buy all those burgers and shit from you.

2 Likes

Well, he was a big part of that show and him bringing all the burgers randomly and being just generally super cool helped him get that going.

4 Likes

Hah. That’s awesome.

2 Likes

Lol that’s awesome dude came stacked! I was the other way around I would get hammered at a party and start grabbing snacks out the fridge, popsicle specifically if they had them.

2 Likes

I just had some one from Oklahoma call me frantically.

I owned this painting company that’s been defunct for close to a decade now. He said he got my number from Facebook. He owns a company with the same name and Facebook is sending all of his customers to me. Facebook sounds like a complete fucking mess. I don’t know what to do but him and his old lady were both like “You need to do something about this!” Lol I was dead asleep. This conversation feels like a fever dream.

2 Likes

Lol you should be like am I! I’m going to ignore this! That will get them all Riley.

2 Likes

Lol it gets weirder. Weirder for me because I was trying to do this important business call half asleep at 11:30 at night. I think they were trying to communicate to me that there is some mystery 3rd party that is running the Facebook page and potentially taking business from both of us. If I were awake like I am now, I should have been like “fucking Facebook? Do people even still use that? Is this a prank call?”

2 Likes

True shit, be like you paying them as money? Ask them for a bid to compare notes, or tell them since they are using your old business name you want a referral fee. 25% of each sold job lol.

2 Likes

Hahaha. I’m fucking fresh out of likes, but I should definitely call them back at like 3 in the morning and just pick the conversation back up mid sentence like “and another thing that’s been bothering me about this whole situation…” :joy:

4 Likes

Hell yeah do it!!!

2 Likes

Good afternoon, gents. Mondays am I right?

2 Likes

I was in your area this morning lol. I started to see if you were still waiting for materials :rofl::rofl:

What’s up everyone

2 Likes

I’m gonna post something really cool in my thread cuz I haven’t posted shit there in a minute lol

2 Likes

Yeah! Do it. Also still waiting on materials.

1 Like

That’s a bummer. We could’ve shared a pretzel or something.

How far away are you VA folks from Lorton?

1 Like

That’s forever away lol.

1 Like

Hahaha I figured.

1 Like