Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Is that where the car train drops you off?

2 Likes

That’s the spot. Haha

2 Likes

Uhh , I think it’s Tuesday.

found this talking about green bacterial things making the ph climb

4 Likes

Hah. I was at work today. I could have been there yesterday, but I completely forgot about it :joy: the lady hit me up yesterday like “I hate to bug you, but when do you think you’re gonna get started on my house?”

Oh I’m sorry I thought we already discussed the start date. We’ll actually be there tomorrow.

Smooth move dog.

1 Like

Haha. That’s the only way I’m ever gonna make that Florida drive again. I’m getting too old for this shit.

1 Like

It’s only like $114 or something too. I’m taking that thing up to go to NY and NJ for sure. I’m not flying on these falling apart planes with the insane passengers these days. Haha

2 Likes

Spirit airlines: our passengers are falling apart, and so are our planes! :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s half the cost of gas and hotel over night. And you don’t have to drive!

Yea but @PatHealy arms will be really tired and sore if he flew that far…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

You don’t know how strong pats arms are :joy:

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones your materials show up yet?

1 Like

Nope. I’m legit waiting on one 8 ft piece of crown moulding. It should be in tomorrow but home Depot is notorious for dropping the ball. The good news is I’ve already collected 95% on the job so I don’t really care if this thing goes tits up. It’ll get done when the shit shows up at this point.

1 Like

are you doing contract work for the depot?

1 Like

Interesting. Bullshit ass summer water coming out of the tap at like 80°. Doesn’t hold oxygen. Has gross shit in it. Too hot for happy roots.

2 Likes

No. I do a fair amount of insurance repair work. That’s where this one falls.

1 Like

sounds like the city is getting its water from the everglades…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He’s a contract assassin hired to silence anyone who complains about their 2x4s being bowed. He’s staying pretty busy these days :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh hell gonna be a noticeable population drop around there…I don’t think there is a straight 2x4 in the place

2 Likes

Just cut the bow off and nail it on the other side.:grin:

2 Likes

Haha. I’m straight up the asshole digging in the stack loudly saying shit like “guess I’ll just build a rocking chair.”

2 Likes