Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I don’t like the way this looks at all. I might be waiting for tomorrow to go get some new fittings. I don’t know why these two fittings wouldn’t push all the way

together.

4 Likes

You might need to sand one of them down a bit.

3 Likes

We’ll see. I decided to call it a wrap for tonight before I fuck up any of these $25 fittings. Luck has it that the master bath had its own separate main drain that tied in way past the shit I cut out. I’m the first one to shower in the master bath. It just doesn’t have any shower glass so I couldn’t get too wild.

4 Likes

Aim at the wall! Aim at the wall!

2 Likes

It’s all pipes!

2 Likes

Hahaha. Different pipes go to different places!

@Foreigner I was tucked in the corner with the hand wand. Shoulda got a picture of that for your calendar!

1 Like

IMG_20230818_230019 The episode when they caught George pizzing in the shower at the Y.lol

1 Like

This reminds of a very funny episode…

1 Like

Flex tape :joy:

3 Likes

Oh my God. I’m gonna finish this plumbing tomorrow. Had to attend the little homies 5th bday today and that jacked up the whole days work flow. Three in the afternoon and a full belly of Panda Express is wayyyy too late and lazy to get started on a full day’s work.

I drilled the holes through my top plate and bottom plate. This 3 1/2" hole cutter got hung up on these super dense old studs. The drill kept spinning and crushed my pinky between the stud and the drill. That shit hurt and only happened 4 times. We’ll see how my pinky looks tomorrow.

7 Likes

Damn that panda sounds good right now

2 Likes

It’s real fucked up there’s none by me :joy:

2 Likes

Yo. All jokes aside, as long as you go into it with your expectations tempered that it’s not the real deal, it’s not bad for chain Chinese food. I gotta drive at least 30 mins to get to the closest one to me. I just happened to be right around the corner today.

2 Likes

Also what’s the plural of homies cuz there are two of them :joy:

2 Likes

What I can appreciate is knowing that my chicken is actually chicken there

2 Likes

I had some bourbon chicken from a Chinese restaurant in Petersburg one time and it tasted great but the texture wasn’t like any chicken I ever had before :joy:

2 Likes

Lol. Bro I worked with this Korean guy when I used to sell cars. He always brought this fire ass home made food for lunch. One day I asked him if I could try some. It was fire. I couldn’t place what kind of meat it was though. I asked him and he told me “cat”. Twenty two years later, I think about this from time to time. Still not sure if he was serious or not. Still tasty. No shame.

3 Likes

I just wish they were all honest as him🤣 I still go order that shit from time to time lmao

1 Like

Right? No one mad. If I need to start butchering cat at the crib so I can get that authentic flavor, just let me know!

1 Like

Hell I can’t stand cats anyway

1 Like