Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Yall like Beijing beef? That’s my shit :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My neighbor keeps taking in stray cats. Then he lets them run wild. I watched some of his scrappy ass cats teaching other neighborhood cats how to go down into the storm drains to take shortcuts to other parts of the neighborhood. That shit was wild. All I know is we have an unlimited supply of Chinese food running around the neighborhood if worse comes to worst. Gonna start setting traps in the sewer lol.

2 Likes

Yup I fucks with it

2 Likes

Now I’m hungry :joy:

2 Likes

I just finished fucking stuffing myself now I need a blunt but I don’t want to walk to the store. Damn starter is out on the truck

2 Likes

First world problems smh. :rofl:

2 Likes

Maaaan. I’ve been trying to buy my neighbors suburban for like a year. I think it’s like a 2002. This dude waited until I tore the entire downstairs of my house out to ask me if I still wanted to buy the truck :sob:. I hit up the homie and he bought it for like $4000.

2 Likes

Ain’t that a bitch

2 Likes

At least the crew got it and not some sucker ass bitch stranger.

2 Likes

I tried some honey banana Swisher’s earlier. Pretty good :+1:

5 Likes

I miiiight give them a try

2 Likes

They’re not as sweet as the regular honey, which I like. But the banana is really subtle

1 Like

5 Likes

Does anyone still smoke Phillies or is that a relic of Mexican brick weed and 36 chambers?

4 Likes

Yea that’s back when I was watching people smoke lol

1 Like

My brother kept a box of those mfs in the closet. We were 13 years apart tho I didn’t REALLY start smoking until I was 16

1 Like

Phillies I feel are a generation thing, backwoods are the new Phillies.

But in the construction side been reading up and your woodworking is impressive I really likes the corner cuts on the sills.

2 Likes

I’m glad you are enjoying it. I think that’s about the only tutorial I have in there. Haha. That’s was a motherfucker to document and put together.

3 Likes

sometimes! hard to find them here nowadays. back in 90`s you could get them where i live literal everywhere. bring back memorys. :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I did it. We’re crapping and showering again no leaks.

I can’t believe it took about 10 hours split over 3 days to get this thing wrapped.

4 Likes