Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

He’ll learn that after he gets arrested for the first time lol. I’m kidding of course, hopefully that never happens

We were all dumbass teens once upon a time

4 Likes

True. And an unsettled mind in the trainer will be “seen” by an animal even if you try your best to hide it. Been there. Some animals seem to just know. It’s like an aura that only they can see. But really it’s just as you say. Very subtle body movements, facial changes and a slight tension in your voice is more than enough for a smart animal to pick up. And if you are tense, he will be.

3 Likes

I grew up with horses too, and that’s the hardest thing to describe to people. They dismiss the advice as some kind of feel good, zen, hippy bullshit. I haven’t figured out how to impress on people it’s the whole point. Working with any animal, the animals are going to know.
I fancy myself a good people reader and I know I learned how to pick up on peoples moods or what not from working with animals.

4 Likes

I’m trying to learn more about cars… welding, general metal fabrication stuff. It’s seems the more I learn the less I know lol

7 Likes

Also, happy Monday morning, ladies and gents. Let’s kick this week into overdrive!

3 Likes

True knowledge is knowing you don’t know jack shit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m a dang genius then!!!
:rofl:

6 Likes

If he’s gonna get arrested, I hope he does it soon so it doesn’t fuck up the rest of his life :joy:

3 Likes

I wish I were a better mechanic too. I can work on the old stuff but after they all went high tech I haven’t a clue. And $80 an hour is frigging insane!
My problem was that I had two gear head brothers that loved it when I brought my truck in to have it worked on.
If it didn’t have guitar strings or breasts, I just wasn’t interested when I was young.
Was that offensive? Hope not. I think we all know women have breasts…
:innocent:

5 Likes

Good morning Crew!

This thread has really been rolling along. I’ve been doing a lot more reading (and passing out hearts) than writing, lately. But I’ve been here with you through all of that meandering dialogue, and thoroughly enjoying it. Who needs television when there’s so much better entertainment on OG?

Re: Animals’ sensitivity across species – the tapestry of life is intricately woven and beautiful in its diversity. We humans like to imagine we’re different from the “lower” species, but we’re all connected. We ~are~ different in the sense that homo sapiens has gone so far off the rails that we’re fouling the place up for everybody else. But the interconnectedness in undeniable, and anyone with animals recognizes it.

9 Likes

I actually like this one a lot.

1 Like

Sneaking in under the wire for good morning everyone. Have a great day

5 Likes

Damnit man. These subcontractor agreements are getting psycho. Subcontractor is responsible for invoicing within 30 days of completion of work. If subcontractor does not invoice within 30 days, contractor is under no obligation to pay subcontractor.

Fucking yikes. I’m gonna start invoicing the day I start the job.

5 Likes

Good evening fellow tomato growers.

Went to work for an hour this morning and have been spending the rest of the day cleaning my pieces.

Last log and I’m gonna call it done.

7 Likes

What are your running next?

3 Likes

Brandywine beef steaks!!!

4 Likes

Gonna kerplunk some BOG sour grape. Gonna be on the look out for that red wine pheno.

4 Likes

Sounds like a male stripper from the Shire.

5 Likes

That’s Brandywine Beefcake lol

4 Likes

Its wine time! :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes