Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

How did you get that so quick? :wink:

2 Likes

My brain has been running a million miles an hour here lately. I can’t help it :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ladies ladies ladies. He’s burnin tires and settin hearts on fire! Let’s give a warm welcome to BRANDYWIIIIINE BEEEEEFCAKES!

6 Likes

Listen, if you’re holding some bitchin’ tomato seeds you should share.

3 Likes

Smells like brandy, tastes like wine!

2 Likes

I’m heirloom tomato seed broke :disappointed:. Although I should probably start getting some, the temperature are getting warmer so they should finish :drooling_face:

4 Likes

What’s happening? What are y’all up to?

2 Likes

Had to leave I didn’t have any tomato seed for brandywine :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just got finished doing some work on the fire pit. Work on it a little everyday after work

2 Likes

put my tomato cages on my plants before they get to big

4 Likes

Lord. I wrastled this tomato off the deck. I’ll have to take an after picture later. It’s dark.

7 Likes

Damn that’s huge!!

3 Likes

It’s out of control. My husband was getting testy because it’s got to where you had to walk over and around it. :joy:

6 Likes

Lol. That’s crazy. We have a volunteer plant that’s all over the damn place like that one. She’s a hoe. She’s all in the way and shit

3 Likes

I had to pick up the pumpkin vine and drape it over a sawhorse cuz it’s gotten so bad :rofl:

I’m about to try pollinating them when we get some dry time.

3 Likes

Talking about pumpkins…I once took this tail of pumpkin, the big one, cleared the insides, dryed it and used it as a smoking pipe for tobacco + herbies gorilla glue, and it worked good! though that pipe dies after one smoke but was funny

2 Likes

smokes! The bush dwarf’s your scion :rofl:

As much as I LOVE tomato sauce I can’t share in y’alls love for the raw dog. I think it’s the texture? I dunno but if it’s cooked, baked, sun dried or otherwise… NOT raw. I can get down on some tomatos

1 Like

It’s an Elantra :sob: it’s a huge bush.

Here’s the wrangled version. I’m going to see if I can get some cattle panel or something. We don’t have a truck and it’s a pain in my ass

8 Likes

Holy shit. You’re bush is a hoe for real. I thought mine was in the damn way :joy: I don’t even have any problems.

2 Likes

This time on Inicana_Jones Food Network™:
Tomahawk Redemption!

After my failed attempt I had to make things right… to ease my soul.

11 Likes