Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Consider your soul eased. That thing looks fire!

3 Likes

that is some fine eating right there… wow

2 Likes

Thank you!

I made sure as hell I didn’t leave it this time. Hawkeye :eyes:

Edit: It helps that it’s only 107º today

2 Likes

*Tomahawkeye

2 Likes

lol I love it

2 Likes

Hey @Hotrods_and_hounds I hope you’re okay bro. We got trichomes over here cookin big meat!

3 Likes

Put me in food coma! Fed three adults and had enough for breakfast.

It has been a min since we’ve seen Hotrod. I hope you all are doing well.

1 Like

I have a question that’s going to make me sound really dumb. I was going to ask when you had mention the Sour Grape @Indicana_Jones.

When folks say “sour” what are they referring to? I’ve smoked lots of sour varieties, but I’ve never found them… sour.

Is it something that’s supposed to be sweet but it not? I really like those lemon strains that don’t taste like candy. I’m thinking that might be it

2 Likes

I’ve never smoked a sour. I’m super finicky when it comes to cannabis so I really just stay in my safety lane. I guess I’ll find out on this next one.

2 Likes

Crap, I forgot. Well, if ya try this one, let me know how you like it. Grape is one of those that are hard for me to find with strong grape flavor. Grape pie and Stomper were awesome!

3 Likes

I won’t even add to the confusion over Sour, but Sour Grapes/Grape Stomper is totally different from BOG’s Sour Grape. That Grape Pie will transfer the strong grape to most stuff. It’s awesome in crosses. Straight up Sour Grapes/Grape Stomper is one of the best you can smoke, but haven’t seen the cut in years.

Edit: I’ll be grabbing the Grape Cake and Grape Gas cuts in 2-3 months. Love the Grape Gas, but super excited for the Grape Cake.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m cool! The grilling does look on point, last few days been cleaning the tents and gettin shit ready to roll gear soon. Also yeah you gonna run the sour grapes?

3 Likes

You’re RDWC, correct? You ever look into adding a UV light deal into the main res?

3 Likes

Heyyyy hotrod! Been cleaning shit myself. It takes way longer to completely break shit down than I thought it would.

@PatHealy I’m ebb n flow but same diff. I could drop a uv light into the main res. Between the bleach and the pool shock and the uv light, I dare a pathogen to even try.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, I just left all the shit from the last chop with the I’ll get to it later thing. Well now it’s just dumb lol.

2 Likes

Eggzactly. I still have all of my connectors soaking in a bleach bucket I need to get scrubbed up. I’m gonna replace pumps too. They are chunked up with some nasty brown crystals I can’t get rid of. All because “I’ll get to it later bullshit.”

1 Like

Does anyone use muriatic acid dip and then immediately rinse for crud in parts and pumps? Or is it too strong.

2 Likes

Heavy dose of Drip Clean and soak breaks up any salts that have gotten crusty and whatnot. Then, just soaking everything in some bleach solution and then running a bleach solution through all of the lines for a bit.

2 Likes

I think that fishshit you used a while back did you dirty.

1 Like

That’s pretty potent also out here that gets you on a watch list.

Also what types of pumps and parts?

2 Likes