Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Oooh huge and sexy! Nice

1 Like

Very cool, I love how you documented everything as well, awesome

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. If some one shows an interest in the tools I’m using to get the job done, I’m all about sharing the knowledge. And even seeing if we can replicate in a more cost effective manner than paying some one else to build it.

6 Likes

Damn these hours drives to and from work are straight motivation killers at the end of the day. Whats something easy to make for dinner?

4 Likes

I’m 40 min drive. Beat down and wore out by the time I get home. Hard to get stuff done. Especially after hitting the bong! :crazy_face:
Bologna samich.

2 Likes

Eggs or cereal or grilled cheese are my quick af go to’s

3 Likes

I had grilled cheese last night.:+1:

2 Likes

I had spaghetti tonight because it’s so easy, but I also believe you can’t go wrong with tuna salad when it comes to easy meals. Or eggs. Omelettes if you wanna go wild.

3 Likes

My dinner tonight, lasagna easy but takes forever!

7 Likes

Those are all solid suggestions. I’m gonna go check the fridge but I’m pretty sure I got ham no burger on deck. Spaghetti with meat sauce sounds super promising. I legit haven’t had that shit in years. @TopShelfTrees1 I was just talking about lasagna the other day with the old lady.

We get stuck in these ruts where we make the same handful of things until we get sick of it. Right now I’m about sick of everything. The wife is threatening to go back to no meat. Yikes.

5 Likes

I do the exact same shit…… same 7-8-9 things over and over. Then we make ourselves sick of them. I’ve gotta start making new stuff. :weary:

Spaghetti and meat sauce is definitely a killer one too!

5 Likes

The home owners we have been working for sent me home with some pulled pork and a bag of Cole slaw. I’m such a lazy ass I don’t want to make the Cole slaw. Ugh… Here I go. It’s gonna beat a PB&J that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Okay. Got my head back in the game after this surprise shipment of plants showed up. Gonna order a bunch of farmer freeman cards so I can find out which one of these extras I can throw away. My beans are getting wet tonight!

2 Likes

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!

These babies are chillin in their little cardboard condo with the heat on for the next few days. We’ll crack her open then and see who sprouted tails.

12 Likes

Some fine selections, how may of each are you going to run?

1 Like

I wet up 10 of each. So 30 are cooking. I’m gonna send samples off to farmer free for sexing just as soon as I can. Get rid of the dudes.

I’m up in the air about keeping one of those bubba Kush males to collect some pollen and impregnate one of the bubba ladies for more bean stock.

These 6 mystery plants from my cuzo are in the fucking way lol. I’m gonna farmer freeman those shits too and see which ones can hit the compost pile. I might only have room to run 15 out of the 18 sites in my system.

2 Likes

I mean I’m only running 4 plants. 26 of these seeds probably won’t even germinate.

2 Likes

Now that’s not very optimistic. :yum:

1 Like

But it’s legal, and that’s what’s most important. I’ll have to check, but I’m pretty sure all of these are hemp strains so I might be straight anyway.

7 Likes

Okay. The cardboard condo has been cookin for about 4 days now. Let’s kick in the door to this mofo and see what we got.

5 Likes