Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I’ve never run all of my lights at the same time. This isn’t okay for the middle of summer. I’m about to have to go the @PatHealy route and run a giant exhaust duct into the attic.

Also never do anything nice. Ever.

2 Likes

“Free plants to the first person who can be here right now. I mean now. Not 2:37 tomorrow afternoon, now.”

1 Like

It might have to go down like this. Guess who didn’t even call today

1 Like

Your dad doesn’t love you either huh? :joy:

Kidding! Tell that friend to come pick up his shit :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Damn slackers, looks like you have a permanent tenant now :grinning::grinning:. Gonna be a full house in that tent

2 Likes

Charge em rent for that tent! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m scoping out some 8 inch exhaust fans to get all that heat sucked out of the room. If I go that route, I’m just gonna keep these plants and gas light him into thinking he already came to pick them up :joy:

2 Likes

I just got a new 6 inch fan for my 4x4, it’s working better than what I had before lol

2 Likes

Boy, I bet you got all kinda negative pressure in that tent.

1 Like

I feed off the negative pressure :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Here’s a picture update.

Best plant out of the bunch of Gojis

Here’s the sole surviving blockhead

Kind of just a little jank. But we’ll take what we can get when it’s only the one girl.

9 Likes

Great looking plant and flower there. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

Thanks @ColeLennon

I think we are on day 27 or 28 of flower. Only only 42 more days to go.

Im so ready to start my next batch of plants. There will be better temps in this room and I’ll be expecting some better growth from the next round.

3 Likes

Damn flower already I feel like I been in the matrix or something

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones was this the first run through with the goji or have you ran it before?

1 Like

This is the first run with the Goji. The fall box came with a ton of them, so I gave a bunch of them to friends.

3 Likes

Built me a “plumbing/electrical/ hide this brick chase in the corner” wall today

Once I get the wire strung through this wall for all these appliances dedicated circuits I can comfortably say I’ll be ready for drywall.

Speaking of which, I stopped by my local supply house and their prices are higher than Lowe’s. What in the world? This never happens.

5 Likes

what appliances do you have going on that wall? Is the sink going under that window?

3 Likes

Yes boss. Sink under the window. Then fridge all the way to the left and dishwasher next to it.

2 Likes

I see the vent duct for the range over to the right, is there going to be an island going in?

4 Likes