Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Kind of, but not in that area. That’s left over ventilation from the under cabinet microwave. That mofo exploded on me. It looked like a mad science electric storm in there and then immediately started smelling like burning crack. Haha. We never replaced it and haven’t missed not having a microwave since. But the new stove is going to go in that area. Need to figure out how to move that vent hose over another bay or two, but can’t safely cut a hole big enough in the floor joists to jump it over.

4 Likes

Hey man! Not sure if you noticed but someone tore yo stuff up :rofl: jk

Hope all that is going easy enough for you, I’ve done drywall a couple more times than I care for lmao

2 Likes

Haha. I made a 20 year career out of drywall like a real asshole. Who the fuck tries to make a career out of drywall? Professional asshole! :joy:

4 Likes

People who like white powder up their nose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl:

I always hated that shit. I’d always get something in my eye

2 Likes

Lol. I’m not crying you’re crying! The only thing worse than drywall mud in your eye is plaster in your eye. But for real man taking unnecessary chances with silicosis, the back, shoulder and hand problems you developed over the years. Totally worth $15 an hour or whatever that shit pays anymore.

2 Likes

My stepdad thought he’d be smart and teach me how to do it, nah he taught me to pay a mother fucker to do it for me lmao

3 Likes

This is the way. I’ll do it for my house, but I try to pass the buck on to some other young up and coming professional asshole in the making who has a big dream and a glint in his eye. Go get em killer.

2 Likes

I’m too lazy to get the link.

Plays Eye of the Tiger

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Then you get your paycheck and all you wanna do is go beat the shit out of dead cows

meat-1541987455887

3 Likes

I too enjoy slapping fat women after work :rofl::rofl::rofl:

FFS I need to stop :rofl:

1 Like

I do not condone the slapping of anyone. Except Greg in accounting, he’s a dick lol

4 Likes

9 Likes

So, just to be perfectly clear…you weren’t cooking crack in the microwave, correct? :rofl:

Sup bud, how ya been?

4 Likes

Lol. Nah. To be clear I’ve never cooked or smoked crack. Unfortunately that’s a smell I’ll never forget. The old neighborhood was stained with the smell of burning plastic and electric fires :joy:

2 Likes

Ya it’s unmistakable burnt plastic and a hint of cherry or something very weird but instantly recognizable she’s burnt in my brain, just like fresh diesel cocaine! The shit you smell from the next room and burns your eyes nose and instantly makes you wanna go take a dump! Man I swear I can smell it saying it.

Chopped em, said F it, start fresh?

4 Likes

Nah my cousin finally came and picked his shit up today. He said damn they’re looking good as shit man. Lol you’re welcome bruh! I’ve just been talking shit. I really didn’t mind care taking his plants while he was in need.

1 Like

Ahhh I was gonna say they didn’t look bad to me! Phew

2 Likes

Yeah his plants ended up looking better than mine. Haha. I was kinda weirded out cuz I’ve only been watering them with tap. When he dropped them off I asked him why they were planted in and he was like it’s just potting soil and some perlite. He finally told me today it was a mixture of some strawberry something or other and fox farm something. Haha sneaky. Everything he needed was in the soil. I told him to add some nitrogen to the mix.

3 Likes

Some fish scale. Haha

3 Likes

Yezzir! That jaw clencher :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes