Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Never even tried it myself. I’d wear gloves and a mask when weighing it out and bagging it up. I was a bitch. Haha

3 Likes

Damn, that was my favourite part, I’d get ruined just chopping, others wore gloves though, always. Not this guy, I definitely had my fun when it was cheap and abundant…. Then 9/11 changed the whole damn game, yayo and bud. No more boat rides and returning with duffels of cash :cry: ahh the good old days

2 Likes

Nothing changed in Florida. Haha It’s always coming in. Living on the beach, my dad owning docks, and working on boats and in restaurants as a kid it was everywhere over there.

3 Likes

Big changes here, literally the day after the price doubled, has remained and or increased since, if I could do what I did then still, one years work, retire! Forever, absolutely no joke, but it’s much much harder now, was as easy as a Sunday afternoon cruise on the sea doo jet boat or my buddies dads teak gem…. Good luck with that now lol. But Florida just has too much access they’ll never shut it down. But it’s all bullshit now anyway, I wouldn’t mess with fentanyl for all the money in the world, disgusts and angers me at the same time actually

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m too high for this

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:wtf

4 Likes

Lol. Guys. I’ve just about finished running all of my wire for downstairs. It straight up looks like I was smoking crack while I did this. It’s so sloppy. But it’s functional and will be inside the wall anyway.

6 Likes

Outta sight outta mind. :wink:
20230910_150314

3 Likes

Man you gotta kick that habit bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is the guy you guys need to call for home remodeling…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

:rofl:

It feels like that some times. Aw fucking great! Might as well tear that down too.

2 Likes

Day 33 Flower.

No real update, just a bench mark post for my records.

3 Likes

Looking good. Haha

3 Likes

Beautiful ladies!

2 Likes

Jeebus Pat! Apparently we are in the same wavelength tonight :joy:

2 Likes

Y’all got jokes…lol

Great update @Indicana_Jones!
:rofl:

3 Likes

Lol. Y’all are great. Look at how they are starting to fill out.

3 Likes

So frosty it’s like a damn white out! Talk about white-out bud !

2 Likes

should call it blizzard bud, frooooosty

1 Like

Day 33 you’ve got at least 2 more weeks.

2 Likes