Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Looks about right 🥹

1 Like

@Indicana_Jones I have a favor to ask, what’re you doing Saturday lol

1 Like

Probably busy harvesting those plants on Saturday looking like that.

3 Likes

Maybe he’ll be interested in picking up a couple more :rofl:

3 Likes

Bahaha Omfg EPIC! That made me spit a little and wake up my dog ! Well played sir!

2 Likes

Just working away at this dump. What’s up broham?

1 Like

@Gonzo tipped me off to some clones being given out at that grow depot place. I’m not sure if I’ll make it or not. I’m thinking about asking my brother if he wants to go.

4 Likes

For free?? Shoot, I’d grab them and check them out for sure.

3 Likes

I think they’re accepting donations, but I’d throw $40 for a couple lol

2 Likes

I saw that donations thing too. I’d grab one of each and toss them $40 or $50. $10 a cut to check them out and see if there’s something worth keeping around a few years is a deal.

2 Likes

I’m really only interested in the cherry crescendo and the truffle knockout. Maybe @Indicana_Jones would be interested in the others?

1 Like

Hell ya, grab em up, just QUARANTINE…… that’s awesome

2 Likes

Rs11 is killer! From what I’m told, not sure about from copy. But man that’s a frost factory! Truffle knockout sounds good too

3 Likes

Lol every time I Google this place, it gets farther and farther away. 45 mins at 11 pm with no traffic. Yikes. They are doing it at the store right or are they holding this event in Chesapeake somewhere?

3 Likes

I believe at the store

Yeah, I know that section of highway is fucked :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve never laughed harder at anything than Ricky tearing up that bathroom. Best scene of all the Netflix seasons :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve heard a mixed bag about that RS11. Then again My cousin was telling me a few months ago that he smoked some Gary Payton and wasn’t impressed. I asked him where he got it and he said he copped it from a pop up and the bag said Gary Payton. I lol’ed and told him I was gonna start bagging up in cartoon bags that say “makes your dick bigger”

1 Like

City folk. Takes me that long to go to Walmart or Publix. Over an hour for a decent grocery store. Over an hour for everything else too. Haha

2 Likes

Haha.

Screenshot_20230911-232300-848

I’m gonna punch that shit in again tomorrow and see what they magic gps predictor tells me. There’s a massive road/bridge project going on en route. Idiots love crashing into each other around here… a lot.

2 Likes

Man! That’s what I need! Sounds glorious! Fuck city life

2 Likes