Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I’m sorry but we’ve gone digital and your skills are obsolete.

5 Likes

Even a broken clock is right twice a day lol

1 Like

Not hairy enough for the calendar.

3 Likes

It’s a wrist, watch!

2 Likes

You even got the time right down to the minute.

1 Like

Bro that was coincidence. Worked out perfectly :rofl:

1 Like

Glad you’re out of the hospital and on the right track. Those were some crazy blood pressure numbers. Best of luck getting things sorted, lowering those numbers, and maintaining them!

1 Like

Awesome news.

1 Like

How’d the plants manage? Are they beyond saving? I got a kush mint clone you can have if you want it lol

For real I got home and went to go look at them. They were sitting in a full bucket of water and in the dark because no one came to turn the lights on for the past few days. I hit the drain pump and like magic all the buckets drained. They don’t look to worse for the wear from when I left them. I bumped into one of the girls and she was sticky as hell and smelled funky as shit. I’m gonna put them back on schedule tomorrow morning and I think they might just make it. They only have about 2 more weeks.

4 Likes

Awesome! Y’all can bounce back together! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Oh yeah, they look good. I bet they just missed you a ton.

4 Likes

Yeah. I need to quit reading all of my test results. The doctors all said everything looks okay. Then I start googling words in these tests that I don’t know, and all of a sudden I’m giving myself a week to live and I’ve also picked up a few new rare diseases!

2 Likes

Jezuz, you need to go to the hospital more often. A lesson here. LIFTA. :rofl: Those buds look great. :100:

2 Likes

Please no. Hahaha. All day I’ve been looking for an excuse to do something thats not just laying in a bed watching shitty TV all day.

3 Likes

You leave those plants alone mister. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m gonna go cut their lights off and spit on em lol.

2 Likes

They seem to like being treated like shit. I say go for it. :100: :fire:

3 Likes

And daytime TV is shitty! Boy. Enough to make a guy feel better just to keep from watching!

1 Like