Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Akee-howl :rofl: just kidding, I’d die if I did that first thing

1 Like

Nothing like hospital living… they don’t know the meaning of getting rest…:grinning::grinning::grinning:.
Hope you get better and back out in the real world soon.

2 Likes

Damn, evicted at 3am? That sucks!

1 Like

I got evicted from my sweet assed private room to a regular room right after surgery one time. I was in recovery and the nurse was like " oh we will be getting you up to your new room here shortly" I was like new room??? what the F??? I was in not good shape due the anesthesia and was in a bad mood.

1 Like

Aurghhh… A shot in the stomach sounds like a great way to start the day. NOT!

…Hope you’re well enough to be released from that torture chamber soon.

1 Like

I’m outta here today. I’m breaking out. My new rooms toilet is clogged up. The new room is in an older wing of the hospital so it feels like I’m in an old Soviet facility. :joy:

5 Likes

Hospital Superintendent: “how can we get rid of him”?
Hospital assistant Superintendent: " put in the basement next to the janitors office…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

I think they planned this!! Bastards, oh well they didn’t know u wanted to bounce anyway.

1 Like

Lol. I literally just told my wife the jokes on them cuz I’ll fill that bitch up and bounce. “FRANK! GRAB THE ELBOW GLOVES! ITS A LEVEL 9!”

4 Likes

Bahahaha JOKES ON THEM!

2 Likes

Outta likes for another hour or so.

1 Like

Story of my OG life :wink:

1 Like

I did it! I finally got out of that summuh muh bitch!

Thanks to each and everyone of you for all the jokes, well wishes, and keeping me straight up entertained for the past five and a half days.

Current location: bathtub

Objective: clean glue from electrical leads off my entire body.

Body-ody-ody,-ody-ody-ody-ody.

9 Likes

I think you should leave the glue on and stick to walls like Spider-Man.

4 Likes

Hah. I bet I could I’m happy for the ones that took my hair and left no glue behind.

For your calendar

2 Likes

I’ve got an open casting call for up and coming wrist models.

1 Like

I’m in. I know I’d make a great watch model, sir. You won’t be disappointed! Cmon ol Gil really needs this sale.

4 Likes

No no it’s for your building your portfolio. You pay me.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

The like master strikes again!

2 Likes

I did it so you don’t have to @Indicana_Jones

@Foreigner hire me as lead designer. You see that style? One of a kind.

10 Likes