Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

The only thing worse is watching some asshole build a boat out of flex tape at like 4 am to try and sell it to you and not be baked at all to enjoy it.

4 Likes

My man Phil Swift could sell crack to a crack head :rofl:

3 Likes

Always rocked up my own. Can’t trust drug addicts. Well…except me. Right @TopShelfTrees1 ?

3 Likes

Lol, that’s a fact…. Well former addict. Trust you with my life brother. Facts

2 Likes

That one goes both ways buddy.

2 Likes

Much MUCH RESPECT BROTHER :facepunch:t2: always know how to lift my spirits! You and @Indicana_Jones are both great for that and it means so much

2 Likes

“Have you stubbed your toe while taking Paxil?”

“Call Kalfus and Nachman, on the Hurt line.”

:slight_smile:

Glad you’re feeling better, bud.

2 Likes

Haha. I thought that guy was a real lawyer until I moved to another state and saw him being some other lawyer. I felt a special kind of betrayed!

2 Likes

I took Paxil after my first bout of major depressive disorder 03. I fucked like Superman but had a one hell of time getting off. On and On almost there.

3 Likes

I have a couple of favorite TV commercial personalities.

Indianapolis had Don of Dons Guns. " I dont wanna make any money, I just love to sell guns. Hahahahaha!" Now picture what you think that guy looks like in your head. You’re right. And also while he’s laughing he’s shooting finger guns.

Then here has Lowell “The Hammer” Stanley. “You call. I HAMMERRRRRRRR!” :rofl:

2 Likes

RIP Don Davis

5 Likes

This morning I reset all of the pump timers. Everything seems to be in order. I turned the lights on around 9 am and told them plants to shut the fuck up.

16 more days.

5 Likes

Holy moly. This Goji OG smells like straight up candy. It’s sickly sweet smelling. That’s pretty cool man.

5 Likes

And the last of the sunblaster timers just shit out on me. I’ll fix that piece of crap tomorrow.

Fix it real good into the garbage can

3 Likes

File it under g… glad your plants where ok after your time away., what do you plan on running next?

2 Likes

Im throwing down bobs bubbas round two. They should actually go for a swim around Friday I think. Crap. I need to clean up :joy: it snuck up on me quick.

3 Likes

Doing a big ass repro on those after Boo/Jenny! Nice brotha :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I’m gonna do my part for the bubba Kush army too, sir!

Kush Patriot 420th Bubba division!

4 Likes

Sir :vulcan_salute:

1 Like