Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Happens to the very best of us. Trust me just had this issue myself for the first time in at least 10 years and last time I lost 5-6 this time I lost more than half of 60!

4 Likes

Amen to that brotha :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I say it a lot. It’s true as f tho.

2 Likes

I’m not certain. It was just a thought.

1 Like

Well at any rate, I added a little more water to the paper towels. They were still damp but I made em a lil more damper. Also took them off the heat. I forgot the last time I popped seeds was in the throws of winter so the heating pad was pretty necessary. I’ll peep back on those suckers tomorrow and I can figure out where to go from there.

6 Likes

Okay fam. I just checked on my beans. Still no tails but some of the 90s Kush have split open and are showing a little leg. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will see some real progress.

7 Likes

Ay Yi Yi.

Block heads

90s Kush

6 Likes

I don’t know what to do from here guys. I’ve never had a zero germ rate before across 3 different strains.

3 Likes

Food for thought…
I’ve never had that type of discoloration on my paper towel around my seeds.:thinking:

3 Likes

That’s some good food. I’ve also never had that happen before. It happened in the first few days on the heat mat. I really might have cooked these shits.

I noticed a few of the Kush’s have split and are showing the tiniest tap. I put all of them back in the plastic bags, papertowels are still wet. I guess I’ll just continue to let them go for a few more days.

But I think I’m at the point where I’m gonna pop more seeds without the heat mat and see what happens.

2 Likes

You don’t use tents, do you? If you do, the top of the tent is the best place I’ve found for starting my seeds. I’ve tried putting them on top of my lights inside my tent and roasted them.

1 Like

Ya I think that discolouration is a sign they are toast. Damn bro. Onto the next ones!

4 Likes

@parttime yeah I have a tent. I kinda only was planning on using it to sprout seedlings this go around. But I can’t even get to that point right now. Jesus Cripes.

3 Likes

I’d say forgo the heating mat! My friend puts his seeds to sit safely inside the microwave. Some people put them on top of the fridge! As someone who has had a ton of trouble starting seeds, I really feel for you about this!

1 Like

Damnit bro. This was my non stop nightmare for the past 7 or 8 months with those bubbas. Such a stupid oversight.

@parttime well it just so seems that I have a non functioning microwave in my kitchen that will foot the bill just nicely for the next round.

4 Likes

Hell yeah, I hope it works out!

2 Likes

Well get ya fixed up right quick…. Water 24 hours, should be sunk. Then paper towel wet not quite soaked just decently wet, I put in Tupperware but leave the lid ever so cracked, 2-5 days big ass tap roots. Shit happens , don’t sweat it

5 Likes

Yeah, I used to put on the top back of the refrigerator. Way back in the day

3 Likes

Aight. Fuck it.

I’m gonna wet up some more beans.

I think I’ll do some more Blockheads and some Goji OG.

thug-life

THUG LIFE!

10 Likes

@Bobgrows check it out.

(Taps plays softly in the background)

1 Like