Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Damn how’d I miss this for 14 days

1 Like

No no no (in my consuela voice)

2 Likes

hell yea , let’s get some beans poppin. Blockhead and goji. Very nice choices. Got positive vibes going your way
download (14)

5 Likes

DAAAAMN… you sure didn’t do those justice! Lol🤣

No worries…I got you! :v:

2 Likes

You can send those beanz to me. I will germ them for you and send them back with tails. You just pay shipping and include the return shipping. I got ya.

2 Likes

Looks like a sweet setup you got there man, I’ll definitely be tagging along. I wouldn’t sweat the beans. Shit happens. I had originally planned vegging my tent 2-3 weeks and somehow ran em for 9 :sweat_smile: pretty sad that I coulda been just a few weeks from chop. Just keep your head up. I’ve honestly started having my best luck germinating in my medium. Have sprouts in usually 3-4 days.

2 Likes

I agree with that. My 2nd best results come from floating seeds in a cup in my medicine cabinet for a few days until the taproot is about a half inch

2 Likes

I’m so embarrassed. I swear this never happens. :joy:

6 Likes

It only happens when you wanna show people how you germinate seeds? Lol, that sucks bro.
I’m laughting with you, not at you btw!
Hell, maybe I should get outta here incase your bad juju is contagious. :thinking:
:rofl:

2 Likes

No sweat bro. I’ve just been slam fucking shit up for the past week or so. Time to get back on track.

4 Likes

Hell me and my plants been suffering through my relationship issues

these are the leggiest seedlings I’ve ever raised :joy: I’ll fix the shit tomorrow

4 Likes

I feel that. This was me two runs ago

Screenshot_20230625-234844-265

7 Likes

Don’t call it a come back :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I been here for years!

2 Likes

Bout to purify these beans in the waters of Lake Minnetonka!

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: classic

1 Like

Give a splash of h2O2?
Fingers crossed for ya buddy!
:grinning::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

The 24 hour pre soak is up in about 3 hours.

3 Likes

I got ZERO sinkers.

It’s been 25 hours and 40 mins😂

Do I let them soak til they start to sink or just go on ahead and put them in paper towels.

I’ve never done this pre soak method before @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes

Lol. I just put my finger in the glass and gave them a little push. All of em sunk down to the bottom like little rocks.

All SINKERS

ZERO STINKERS.

LETS GOOOOOO

14 Likes