Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

This is how I always feel when trying to work something out in the grow room, lol.

1 Like

I know it bro. Every time it’s like “holy shit I need to clean,” or “oh crap, I should have started that two weeks ago!”

2 Likes

That’s me right now.
Got the cleaning done weeks ago.
I got plants that shoulda been flipped a long time ago.
I also should have popped more beans weeks ago!
Ugh.

1 Like

Lol. That sucks man. I successfully ish pulled it all off on my last run. I had things perpetually going to where I was harvesting every 35 days for like 3 cycles before the wheels fell off.

2 Likes

Idk how you could manage that.
I wish I could do perpetual, but I don’t use tents.
I’m thinking about flipping to permanent twelves for a while. Just to try and run through a bunch of stuff.

2 Likes

I’ve never actually tried that level of voodoo

2 Likes

I can’t help but feel like I’m wasting three weeks of good veg time though!

1 Like

@Indicana_Jones I am once again asking you what’re you doing this Saturday? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I wanna come ! Wait where you going now?

3 Likes

I dunno bro. I’m going to do a little work tomorrow since getting out. Then gonna go do an estimate on Thursday. We’ll see how I feel after all that!

2 Likes

Gotcha! Don’t over work yourself!

@TopShelfTrees1 there’s gonna be a seed drop at that grow depot place I mentioned before.

2 Likes

Lol @TopShelfTrees1 I’ll grab you on the way homie.

2 Likes

Awesome! Let’s do this, not far outta your way :wink:

3 Likes

I love a road trip! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Smoke fest! We’re gonna put @Indicana_Jones to sleep for a week after a day with us! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I need to get back up north. I have some friends up there I haven’t talked to in ages.

2 Likes

Come on down! You are the next contestant on the North is Nice ! :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha. The north is nice! That’s too funny bro.

3 Likes

Nicer. :rofl:

4 Likes

Now I’m the next contestant on Who’s outta likes?

1 Like