Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Exactly what I was gonna say, agitate the water and plop! Nice. Now wet paper towel 2 pieces under place seeds lay one on top in Tupperware or something you can cover mostly but leave partially open (a crack/slit)

4 Likes

This made me :joy:

2 Likes

I’m glad man. I really needed that little bean break. I e been working on installing this closet shelving system in my house. I did so much extra unnecessary shit with my trim work and pocket doors, I’m having to adjust every aspect of this prefabbed shelving system to get it installed. I’m gonna be at this all night.

Haha my beans are gonna be sprouted by the time I get this right. Off to Lowe’s to get different hardware.

5 Likes

I hate that frustrating shit, little tedious things that take forever and stress you the F out!

4 Likes

I never let them sink. I just float them on top until tails pop out. Some take three days or so. If they sink out of the pack or I accidentally knock one to the bottom I just re-float it. Have crazy good germination this way.

3 Likes

I like to know that they’re saturated with water and can sink, but the squirt of h2o2 I put in there usually has bubbles clinging to the seeds and keeping them afloat

1 Like

Yeah guys. I noticed a few of them had split open and started to do their tail thing. Ive never done the pre soak thingy before, but might be my new method. Pretty sure I just fried the last batch.

@TopShelfTrees1 Now it’s time to notch out this 8 inch tall 2 inch deep baseboard I installed so that exhibit fucking B can sit flat against the wall.

EXHIBIT B

5 Likes

Ol bitch ass

3 Likes

I’ll show you, you piece of crap.

Cleat is in.

Aghhh cleat is too long. Not for long

Take that you squirrelly mofo

Alright! I’m like 25% done with this thing. I think this base piece was the tricky part. Fingers crossed for part two.

11 Likes

See, you got this brotha! Nicely done :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Going together easy breezy.:grinning::grinning::grinning: nothing but a thing chicken wing

3 Likes

All Bone. :100:

2 Likes

Yeah bro. This thing has been a pain in my ass all day. None of my studs line up for this piece of shit so hanging it from the wall as a floating unit was a no go. So I went and bought the feet jank (not included) for like $45 a piece

Now the weight has something to rest on and the cleats basically just hold it snug to the wall. But now I have to carve out sections of the baseboard for this thing to sit flush to the wall.

I’m about half done at this point

The old lady got pizza and told me this needs to get done tonight. I’ll be checking in til like 2 am.

7 Likes

Yup what he said….when I’m not just planting them straight in the mf soil

2 Likes

I also had 6 seeds in a row not germ recently. I literally gave up with the rest of the pack. Also some 6 year old fems i kept in a drawer i got one out of 4 to pop. Sucks man

2 Likes

Yeah none of my beans are more than 2 years old at most. I had one homie gave me like 3 beans of some sub cool cherry cordial. I’m hoping for a boy and a girl in that one if I can even get them to pop.

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones i think some seeds are just fucked or not stored properly. For example the 6 year old fem purple kush i got i kept in a drawer for 6 years and they all just turned to mush when i germed (the rest of the pack popped in 24 hrs 6 years ago). The one that popped was a miracle it never showed a tail so i popped in the soil in good faith sayin fuck it why not and then i lost the shit when watering it and over the next few days I actually popped another bean in that pot and outta left field this purple kush seed i lost (physically and in faith lol) comes poppin up out the dirt like the step brothers zombie scene

7 Likes

Welp. Midnight and it’s a wrap.

1 Like

IMG_20230627_232511683

Got started with this thing around 9 am. Two trips to the store and a dinner break. Finally whooped that trick. I could never put together this shit for a living :joy:

6 Likes

Also checked on the old beans one last time. Nothing. Gave em a little squeeze and they farted out all the interior goodness. Lesson learned.

2 Likes