Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Keep them damp and leave them alone. LIFTA

3 Likes

These were the old janks. They’ve been in paper towel for 8 or 9 days at this point. I have high hopes for this next set.

2 Likes

@Bobgrows you are a scholar and a gentlewoman. The package arrived in record time. Let’s go! Round two! Fight!

6 Likes

This round I am sure will be a success, let’s get this show on the road…

2 Likes

Do them right ! Be gentle… lol

Let’s do this! :green_heart::v::grin:

4 Likes

Yup yup, that’s what I do, it’s ambient warmth not to cook the seed. I highly recommend that. Never changed from 24 years either. Don’t like anything else either, but being drier I have to keep my bags closed. Tried open plate, and bone dry when I went to check. I was like not going to work so well in these conditions unfortunately.

3 Likes

Well I’m getting ready to go check on this second set of beans I soaked the other day ago. Brb y’all’s.

2 Likes

Okay Goji! You’re ready to go.

100% that’s more like it.

12 Likes

Blockheads doing a little. Back in the paper towel for another day

11 Likes

austin-powers

4 Likes

Hell yeah. Time to set this little hood flood table up and get these beans in rooters.

5 Likes

Alright hoodroponics is flooding and draining just like she’s supposed to.

7 Likes

The first time I made this thing, I had a problem with buoyancy and these pots wanted to float away and tip over and the hydroton would spill all out the top. It inevitably worked once the plants got a little bigger and shit and were able to kinda weigh the pots down.

I’m gonna try and get ahead of all that this time by cutting holes in the sides of these pots to aid the evacuation of water from them.

In theory it makes sense in my head. Let’s see what happens in practice.

4 Likes

That was kinda hard to see

6 Likes

Friggin success. Nothing is floating away. I couldn’t be happier with how this is going right now.

12 Likes

Oh hell yea, it is goji party time. This is gonna be a great time watching these girls grow

4 Likes

I’m gonna take a peek at the blockheads tomorrow too and see if they are ready to get planted. Aaaand the bubba Kush bush beans are ready to get dropped in the dunk tank.

5 Likes

3 block heads earned their spot in rooters today. The other 7 are back in the paper towel for another day.

2 Likes

Two of the gojis springing into action. Not surprisingly I marked both of these as special. Can’t wait to see what they do.

9 Likes

Oh shit y’all. It’s been such a hectic few days I completely forgot I was growing plants. I just loaded up the auto-drugs 9000 hoodroponics© machine and zipped up the tent and forgot about them.

And I sadly had to tell my cousin to come get his plants before I kill them. I can’t for the life of me get their watering schedule right. It also doesn’t help that there are several different sized pots.

11 Likes