Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Awesome brother! Looking great now

2 Likes

You’re gonna love that ham. If there’s one thing Virginia gets right, its pigs and peanuts :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol what you guys do with peanuts?

3 Likes

You rang? :joy:

2 Likes

I live in the peanut capital of the world. There are little statues of the planters peanut man around town and shit. Lol. Ill grab some pictures next time I get a chance.

3 Likes

There’s an entire “town” idk what to call it south of me, primarily supported by peanut farming and the stuff they make.

2 Likes

Hahaha. I like how town is in quotation marks. There’s some little ones out here. You ever been through Driver? It’s only like 10 mins from me and if you blink you’ll miss it, but I’ll be damned if they don’t have a Peanut fest every year!

4 Likes

Damn that’s hella cool, I didn’t know we could grow peanuts in the U.S.A! I gonna have to buy a peanut tree or bush or whatever they grow on now. I do like some honey roasted peanuts!!

2 Likes

We also have one every year, it was in September. I think several cities have them.

LOTS of places here like that.

2 Likes

Tons here too, my sister was born in finch Ont. Population was 389 at the time, also lived in Kemptville which was like 438 then too. One main strip, bunch of farms, a school and a church lol

3 Likes

We went to check out a ghost town earlier this year, forgot what its called, but it was literally 5 buildings. We passed it and didn’t even know it lmaao

2 Likes

Haha I love ghost towns/buildings! Love exploring them, some are like straight out of horror movies

4 Likes

That sounds like fun. I used to spend a good portion of my childhood letting myself in to abandoned buildings.

3 Likes

Haha me too ironically :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Peanuts grow in the ground. Gonna have to dig them up. Lol.

2 Likes

They make things that make that process easier. It’s called children :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

Damn kids takin our jobs!

3 Likes

Yeah I started googling that stuff it’s super weird bush. But also found out it illegal to grow peanuts with out a license. But Amazon sells the seeds sooo.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that. So I googled it. You need a federal license if you are going to sell peanuts. I can’t imagine why. Maybe more googling needs to be done.

1 Like

Bet a bean its for allergens.
Glad you got things sorted. Plants look happy

1 Like