Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Thanks man. I couldn’t have done it with out all of you guys. I was literally backed into a corner trying to figure out what to do next.

Looks like they snapped out of it pretty quick too!

1 Like
3 Likes

@Estacionsj thanks dude that’s a pretty neat article.

1 Like

Cool, i thought it was interesting

2 Likes

How’s the bubbas going?

1 Like

Might I direct you over here…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yesss. Follow the links. I’m all over the place with these plants. They are doing really well. 180° turn around on them.

2 Likes

I’m gonna top them today and make sure they stay healthy before I head out of town. Hoping to come back to some massive growth, 3 females and 1 male and everything ready to give up clones.

16 Likes

Nice brotha! Looking great now, one week they will almost double I bet with all that root growth, should start to fishbone anytime and really take off!

3 Likes

Looking much better, nice and healthy. Glad you are back on track

1 Like

Yeah me too. I was for real starting to second guess myself as a farmer. Like does the kid just not have it anymore?

1 Like

Welp. I fucked around and I topped them just about an hour ago. These plants are looking so good right now.

3 Likes

Let’s see some pics!!

1 Like

I gotchu fam. As soon as I’m done soaking my weary bones.

1 Like

12 Likes

Ooo I do dig those leaves!

1 Like

There’s no mistake this one’s an indica haha. With it’s dinosaur leaves.

2 Likes

How long you gonna let them go before flip?

1 Like

I’m gonna let them go for at least another 3 or 4 weeks and then break them down into clones. We’ll see how many males and females I end up with, but I’m trying to fill up my system with females and then filling up my 2x4 tent with boys and girls to do a seed increase.

2 Likes