Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

It’ll probably be some time in February before I’m harvesting anything.

1 Like

Hell yeah that’s a good idea. How you like the 2x4 for seeds?

1 Like

I dunno. I have been trying to figure out it’s best use. At one point I had 6 of my systems 18 buckets in there for veg. So it was 6 in veg and then 2 sets of 6 in flower. Let me tell you what I had that thing cranking along nicely harvesting 6 plants every month. But as soon as one thing backs up on you, problems compile quickly. It’s less head ache to just do straight runs start to finish than trying to have a perpetual garden.

After I do this seed thing, I might see how the tent does for keeping moms and cloning.

2 Likes

I get that, I was honestly thinking grabbing a 2x4 to try some seed runs. It’s seems like a good idea. Nice are and could run just a couple 100 watt s.

1 Like

7 Likes

Get that man a haircut :joy:

1 Like

I got my nephew one of those broccoli top cuts for the first day of school. That shit was expensive as fuck and he sweated that jank out the second day cuz he wouldn’t use his activator or whatever.

2 Likes

Dear bubbas,

I hope everything is going well during your extended period of neglect. See you babies in another 7 days. Hope you don’t die.

Love, plant daddy!

3 Likes

Ayyyy random question. Is a lot of VA hollers in the hills? Mann I saw there houses on 70 acres and shit out there under 200k so random but yeah!

1 Like

Yeah absolutely. We always looked through the trader magazine out in the western part of the state Appalachias when we went camping every year and there are some ridiculous deals to be had. I recently stopped looking because I’m becoming super attached to my house. At one point that was the dream to live some modern day shit kicking frontiersmens life style :joy:

1 Like

Hell yeah , gotta get loaded when you see a car pull down the mile long driveway lol. They got me out here looking at eastern Kentucky and Va like damn I gonna disappear into the woods and have dogs grow some meds and hunt all day.

2 Likes

That would be livin’ the dream. Not so much from my wife’s perspective. She needs social interaction more than I do. So, we compromised: My hunting is limited to squirrels marauding through our suburban garden. :smirk:

1 Like

Do some trapping and make the finest in squirrel skin garments

1 Like

We’ve had a bumper crop of squirrels this year. …Enough to make a cape, maybe. :paw_prints:

Holy shit y’all. I just walked in the door to my house and the whole joint reeks of Kush bush. Let’s get a reminder of how these plants looked before I left.

cfc782d86019b7c07a74a51d34c68928d5b927c1_2_375x500

Drum roll.

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

10 Likes

Ayeee how they doing?

2 Likes

4 Likes

I think he was gone so long, he forgot where they are :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Huzzahhh

10 Likes

Not too shabby. Could definitely be worse lol.

2 Likes