Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Yep. I also just noticed one of these girls pop a root out of its stem above the rooter.

1 Like

Yeah they can do that.

When they take so long I like to reapply the clonex. I’ll dilute a small amount in some water and give each cube some. I squeeze some of the extra moisture out before I use the diluted clonex.

1 Like

And by little bit, I mean about the amount it would take to cover the stem if you’d dipped it normally.

Pipets make it easy, use about 1 oz of water.

2 Likes

I’m gonna give that a shot. I just got so damn busy with work, hopefully I can make a little time to carve up the last of these plants and fill another tray with clones.

1 Like

@Bobgrows check em out. It’s the winners that will make some new seeds

10 Likes

Loving it!!
Now these are the Bubba Kush? Yes?

2 Likes

Yes ma’am. Two different girls and 2 different boys. The way these damn things grow we’re gonna end up with a bajillion seeds.

3 Likes

That’s a good thing! Yes?
The Bubba Kush and 90’s Kush are both amazing plants!
Thank you for doing the repro of them! I do so appreciate it.

Have you cured and smoked any of her yet?

1 Like

@Indicana_Jones what do you use in your cloner?
Those roots are healthy?
What’s your secret…:thinking:

1 Like

Yeah. Bajillions of seeds is the goal :joy: @Bobgrows

I use clonex rooting gel in rapid rooters. Once I see one baby root poke out I hit them with a 1:1 mix of MaxiBloom and diamond k gypsum. It’s a cup each per 55 gallons. Once they get a taste of that MaxiBloom/gypsum crack they go absolutely crazy.

I stopped using the cloners and just went back to plugs in 1020 trays with humidity dome.

5 Likes

Doin the old res change again. Pumping the water straight from the bathtub has been such a game changer.

8 Likes

Now that’s a solid idea!

1 Like

I have half a mind to run the water hose from the outside faucet through the window to make watering easier :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t get me involved. I’ll have you a spigot inside the room. :joy:

@Hotrods_and_hounds i have a wall in my room that shares the vanity plumbing. I was thinking about poking into that wall and stubbing out a cold water line and a drain line so I could be self sustained in there.

3 Likes

Well if you insist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Hey bro. What do you know? 6 more ladies decided to join the party after all.

6 Likes

Damn. What a shit picture.

4 Likes

Ayye glad they came through. They’ll shape up in no time now

1 Like

Yeah I kinda just walked away from them a couple days ago. They stayed wet and just worked their magic. I was gonna maybe water the couple in solo cups and thought I’ll just take a look in this dome. There are a couple more male clones in there that I’m just gonna throw in the trash I guess.

1 Like

Everything is all full now.

2 Likes