Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

You can put a dehumidifier in there drop it below 45 I believe take the plants out and there’s a biocide fogger for mold you can get at Home Depot I believe.

2 Likes

Yikes. Plants are in there for the duration. I was hoping for a wipe down with a mild bleach solution type suggestion. :joy:

2 Likes

Hey that could work also

2 Likes

Try some agrolyte lol. That hypochlorous acid or whatever it is.

1 Like

oh man, that sucks for sure !!! :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

1 Like

Pure crop 1 or some type of fungicide. Bleach may work too though. Just make sure it’s strong enough to kill all

1 Like

Cool. Just did a little Google research on that one. I’ll use bleach to clean down all hard surfaces and spray the plants with pure crop.

And for real I feel like I was just talking not too long ago about needing to punch a hole in the ceiling to run exhaust out of the room. This is nature telling me “quit procrastinating, bitch.”

4 Likes

Awesome! I think that’s a great idea. That purecrop is great stuff for IPM etc too. And yes ! Take it from the crowned king of procrastination and a Nike ad campaign and JUST DO IT brother!

2 Likes

It’s on my list of shit to do as soon as I get back in town. Matter of fact, now is a good time to start figuring out what size fan I need to exhaust 1200 cubic feet.

1 Like

Wouldn’t 1200 ft just need a 1200cfm unit?

1 Like

Yeah. I found this Vevor jank that’s 750cfm for like $66. Full air exchange in a minute and a half is good I think.

1 Like

Hell yeah I was looking at attic fans lol

1 Like

1 Like

Haha. That was the first thing that popped up for me too. I was like “oh fucking great. My wife’s gonna kill me when she goes in there and sees ive installed a 30 inch 220v fan in the ceiling.”

1 Like

Lol just tell her your putting up a fan, just leave out the part that it can suffocate a fire in the house like a
Commercial air exchanger! 2600 cfm is a potent number for 1200 sqft!

1 Like

Haha epic!

2 Likes

I could picture the fan sucking my plants straight up out of their pots and turning them into mulch.

2 Likes

Bahaha wow it works so good it smells like there’s no plants in there! Oh shit there isn’t (as leaf and trichomes /buds shower down in particle sized pieces ) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Time to clean up.

7 Likes

! image

2 Likes