Indigenou$ N.A.W. Strains & more @TheConnoisseurCo.Co

Hi everyone :wave:

First off, it’s great to be back here on Overgrow :four_leaf_clover:
I appreciate the warm welcome :sunny:
Shout-out to the LIVING LEGENDS, & friends, Poldergrower, Rhino, and Knutsel.
RESPECT :punch: :pray:

Here are some pictures of N.A.W. Seed’s Blue Shaze XL & Strawberry Blues.
selections made by PolderGrower & RhinoCBD
bred by PolderGrower & RhinoCBD
grown by indigenou$

Let’s stroll through the good ole’ Library.

:zap: Proof is in the Pudding. :zap:

16 Likes

Beefy plants, have you flipped them over to flowering yet?

3 Likes

Very cool! I haven’t seen much about NAW anywhere, I’m excited to see how this turns out because they got on my radar earlier this year. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nerds At Work , gotta love the name!!

3 Likes

Very nice plants Indigenous… they are gorgeous and absolute beasts!

NAW are a couple of breeders that make crosses/strains geared for pain relief and they’re really good at it. I can attest to this myself, as I have grown some of their gear.
This year I grew their Durganchitral x HeadCandy and am happy to let everyone know that my wife and I use it for body/low back pain relief and the relief is quick… within the first couple of hits the pain melts away. The subsequent high is calm and relatively long lasting. Their strains are not solely made to get high on, they are made to quell pain first… the high is the bonus!

11 Likes

Thank you to all who viewed my post. :full_moon_with_face:
Respect and Honor :pray: to all of you.
Wouldn’t be here without the passion, love, & dedication of people like you. :bow:
(So many good-quality :gift: freebies :gift: in the near future… Just stick around :bouquet: )

P.S. : In addition to Pain-Relief, N.A.W. Seeds/The Connoisseur Co. has specific-strains that seriously target A.D.H.D, Depression, Anxiety, Panic, P.T.S.D., Manic, and Bi-Polar Disorder for diagnosed patients.

6 Likes

Those plants couldn’t be any healthier! The vibrant green color tells the tale of vigorous growth in a healthy plant! Do they emit a fragrance yet, and if so, what does it smell like?

Every time I see pics of plants, I thoroughly study them, looking for issues that may have been missed, alas, you have none from what I see. The leaves are perfect… may I commend you on your growing skills, truly fantastic!

I believe you’re in for quite a nice harvest when those ladies are finally done!

5 Likes

Hello @anon39034276 , welcome to OG, how huge are these plants you are trying to create your own Amazon rainforest? :thinking: :wink: :smile:

Very interesting for what is recommended yours strains one day I hope to get my hands on some magical beans

:pray: namastê

3 Likes

got 2 packs

6 Likes

Great choice :tada: @paintedfire420 with the N.A.W. SeedsAtomic Jam! That one GOES QUICK!
Thank you @Shanti-ri :pray: I’ll keep you updated brother :four_leaf_clover:.
Exquisite breeding & Strong genetic lineage with N.A.W. SeedsAtomic Jam as well.
-Fragrance of Fresh Berries :cherries:
-Strong Effect
-Purple Buds :grapes:
-Exotic, yet Modern

(SECRET INSIDER INFO)
-PolderGrower’s powerful original Blue Hammer F1 Male was used to make N.A.W. SeedsAtomic
Jam
-Further incorporated with careful selections of Underground Seed Collective’s
Durganchitral crossed with an elite phenotype of PolderGrower’s HeadCandy :lollipop:

6 Likes

@anon39034276 welcome I too like and run naw strains I still have some honey ho ho & durganchitral x head candy in the vault there G39 helped me a great deal very clamming
And helped with my pain

1 Like

@Papalag Thank you for the warm welcome :sun_with_face:
I am so happy :last_quarter_moon_with_face: to hear that N.A.W. SeedsG39 helped relieve your pain. Fortunately, N.A.W. SeedsG39 has been providing effective relief for many diagnosed patients. I will keep you posted as well in regards to new medical-specific strains.
N.A.W. Seeds & The Connoisseur Co. genetics are authentic, reliable, & legitimate indeed.
No hype. :full_moon_with_face:

P.S.
I agree, Chucky’s Bride is a pleasant smoke. Shoutout to e$ko :snowflake:

1 Like

Agree, too bad she grows like a retarded step child!!! Makes Gorilla Glue look stable, lol!!!

3 Likes

haha “retarded step child” :laughing: @Jetdro
I will not confirm OR deny this :first_quarter_moon: :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Do not have to, I have grown her for years, maybe 10 runs of her…I KNOW!!!

1 Like

I trust your experience :wink: @Jetdro

1 Like

Every time I grow her, I wonder why. Till I smoke her, then I remember. This year I gave up my Mom of her, and have no seeds left, so we are parting ways. Hopin Space Monkey makes up for her

2 Likes

I too have grown a few of NAW’s gear ( not bought from sannies in a while.) i have grown a few of the headcandy crosses along with strappleberry - was coated with resin and i never cloned any😩 though i have x3 strappleberry seeds left.
I also have green manalishi and jahlicious but can’t remember if they’re NAW’s offerings …
Anyway welcome back to Overgrow @anon39034276 nice looking plants …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

1 Like

Got a link to where someone can buy the gear?

1 Like

@Daytripr69 sannies seeds . Com
Great shop good people to deal with

2 Likes