Indoor grow show

Here in Massachusetts the legal dispensaries are owned by a Russian banking oligarch (Curaleaf), Goldman Sachs executives (Columbia Care/Patriot Care), former Republican politicians John Boehner and Bill Weld (Acreage Holdings), and a former Sheriff that locked us all up for 20 years (“Ascend Cannabis”). The corrupt Legislature passed a law that says cannabis is NOT an agricultural crop so that 95% of small famers cannot grow it.

I just read that in Calfornia they’re estimating that “legal” weed is still less than 25% of the market…legalization 1.0 = epic fail

11 Likes

No doubt. Dispensaries are for people who aren’t “in the know” (many innocently ignorant). The clearest point made on the subject in local media was made before legalization…essentially: “people who want weed have been getting it inconveniently & illegally forever. pretty sure they will remember.”

Consider the analogous “vice crime” of prostitution for a hypothetical parallel & the resulting imagery is hilarious & disgusting. Store-bought punani, over-priced schwag-nani, gotta go the house on the corner instead LOL :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

some zookie pics and my room filled back up

21 Likes

Wait cousins owns a cannabis company?!:thinking:

Probably a different county or sheriff. I doubt his corrupt ass would be smart enough to know to get in on this

3 Likes

different sheriff - I was talking about Andrea Cabral of “Ascend”

2 Likes

Renting or buying the property? Looks like a concentration camp for cannabis.

6 Likes

Hey I remember that handle, welcome back @Silversurfer.

7 Likes

re: that first pic…

“yeah, now put that lil m’fer in my grinder right here…” :laughing:

mmm. 'dassome nice lil bud. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Looking good brotha!..

5 Likes

Im going to say that you have the setup I will have one day. At least I hope I will get there. It looks mighty fine bro.

5 Likes

If u need any advice feel free to ask

7 Likes

1st pic is veg/mother/clone room. Got legit purple punch, original pure animal cookie, zookie, wedding cake, banana punch, gg4, wedding crasher in this room at the moment, getting some new shit soon too like the sfv og cut I used to run back in the day jus to get some gas back in the building. Remember clones for sale holla at me. second pic is another flowering room I got going

17 Likes

Looking good bro! I wish that’s how big my setup was. One day, I hope I’ll get there.

6 Likes

2 diff rooms jus giving an update

21 Likes

Couple questions if you don’t mind?
What are your tables made of looks coragated plastic?
What lights are you running and at what height and spacing?
What ppm of c02 do you try to maintain week 3 onward?
How many drip lines for that size pot?

Pm me about your clones , great set up enjoying the look into your garden.

4 Likes

The tables are made of wood and metal is what u see that is corrugated up top for easy drain. Co2 is over 1000ppm lights I dont know exactly how high but I’d say at least 3ft. 1 sprayer per plant tubes attached to octabubblers around 300 plus plants per room. I dont mind questions at all that’s what forums are for. O I forgot I am running gavitas

10 Likes

:smile: :thumbsup:

:thinking: :thought_balloon: some day I’ll have MY shit together

Nice vista there.

:v:

3 Likes

That’s quite a few marijuanas.:sunglasses:

Should be quite the show indeed.

7 Likes

Looking good man. Holy shit that will be a great harvest when all said and done. Thats quite the amount of plants there you got. Keep at it!

4 Likes

I’m in mexico at the moment but will give a good update when I get back on monday

3 Likes