Indoor grow show

pda 12 lighter of some gelato 45 this was a couple weeks back I’m ablut to harvest I’ll take some updated pics today and post em asap

18 Likes

:v:

:bulb: :herb: Your closet is HYUGE but nowhere to put your clothes :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Nowhere to park the car that’s for sure. Here are my 3 indoor rooms

15 Likes

may just be 2 of em lol

17 Likes

:drooling_face: Sweet angel of marianuajuana take me now :pray: looking fire as fuck man :100:

6 Likes

If we experience power outages & blackouts this year I know who to blame! :laughing: :zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:

:thumbsup:

9 Likes

My warehouse is light work in my area. It is just 40 lights flower and 5 lights veg with a bunch if t5s too. I know guys with over 100 lights but they are legal growers I am not

6 Likes

my 12 light gelato 45 room

17 Likes

I hope you got a lot of friends who like trimming… Looking tight as fuck

3 Likes

Got a bunch of old asian ladies that like making money lol they are like a traveling circus around here all the indoor growers use the old Asian lady trim squad. 125 a pound

10 Likes

A buddy of mine had a young Asian lady trimmer from UC Berkeley that could do 5 lb a day. :astonished:

I struggle with 1. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lol we’re illegal here but in England we have a fair few Eastern Europeans and they come for £100 a night and there’s 5 of them. 8 hours max but they prolly do a couple lbs a shift they smash it. I get it though when you’re used to hard work some back ache and hand cramp is fack all.

6 Likes

My I door trimmers I dint know exactly what they average ler person and I dont even know how many are even there but they handle like 20 a day. Fir full terms I got trimmers from all over the world most I’ve had for years but there are always new ones too. They do between 1.5 and 3 a day per person but they work all day and it is strain dependent

8 Likes

great thread will be following along. was planning on picking up zookies and weeding cake from purple city genetics. Hows the yield of the zookies

2 Likes

Zookies are my best yielder

4 Likes

Great set up how long do you vegg untill you flip to flower. Might just have to pick up some new heat this time. Been lagging it to get my grow going up again :confused:

1 Like

We usually veg 2 weeks before flip but it is strain dependent. Zookies is a winner strain. Yields good and comes out lime green with a mean smell

5 Likes

One of my many outdoor spots

17 Likes

another properties deps

16 Likes

Do you have problems with condensation or related problems? What’s your tarp schedule?

I did a 4am -> 8:30 dep & it got old. :sweat: :zzz:

2 Likes