Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Septotia… :thinking:

Bummer, lessons learned. You are really on a roll. At least it’s identified and cleaned up.

The plants look fantastic and I love your photos. Those could go on the breeder pages. Should go on the breeders pages :sunglasses:

That black background Zamaldelica particularly

2 Likes

Funny you say that @FieldEffect, I’ve just agreed to let Seedsman use 5 of my images for their Alaskan Purple Reg seed advertising/promo.

Yippee

I’m jacked about that, and Thanks for the compliment. Zamaldelica is getting FuNkY
Here they are this morning at Lites-out
Zamaldelica below

RTB #1

RTB #2

9 Likes

Amazing grows, just gorgeous @MissinBissin

3 Likes

It was a combination of things @pigeonman
I Just saw things accumulating… hypochlorous acid applications, bbp foliars, did not like the visible debris.

I’m thinking I can get used to it

2 Likes

Always willing to help and glad you found out the culprit, every grow is better than precedent for the experience acquired, your plants look great … Aplausos(1)

5 Likes

Good Evening @George. I’ll raise a toast to that, your Brandy and the last dregs of My coffee.

Skol G

5 Likes

I managed to grab some telling images this morning and I am sure this grow will not go TOO much longer… Not that I’m bored or anything

Each of the 3 plants still have a few areas with some Clear Trichomes, but largely the Plants are sporting 80-90% cloudy. The Russian Tzar Bomba #2 is frosting over in a few of the shots.

Nothing crazy, but here is where the plants stand, maybe a couple of feedings and thats it…
Russian Tzar Bomba #1 below

Russian Tzar Bomba #2, below, seems to be the youngest, but is deep in trichome Bulbs wow

Zamaldelica below

12 Likes

Beautiful! great shots and nice plants.

4 Likes

Everything looks great. I need to up my photography game to get some shots like that.
Looking forward to watching your outdoor adventures.
I’m amped up for this summer too.:sun_with_face:
Good luck with your grows!

3 Likes

Thanks @Tuned I’m always poking that camera, it doesn’t always agree with me.
We are all gonna have some ridiculous grows this Year !
Best Wishes as well !

3 Likes

Twisting the Knife, so to speak. One last UV-C session this morning, after a more technical (final) haircut.

RTB #2 & #1 from the left, Zamaldelica right

8 Likes

Mug shots ahead of week 11, which is the Last week (or 5 days) for Zamaldelica (below) its going to be exciting.
Day 70 for these Autos

Zam 83 cm

I believe I have 2 phenotypes in the Russian Tzar Bomba realm. Yes, one plant was treated with a root innoculant and has become much taller and open.

The buds are super firm and shaped similarly but there is a difference in colour. Darker is the shorter plant, not as Citrus smelling.

As well the pistils have all turned Brown/ Orange on the treated plant. Hunting for Amber at this point.

BBP has been utilized so could run a bit longer. Amber and Out is still the mantra

RTB #2 below, frosting’s taking-off on the lower half

64cm
RTB #1 below

86cm

7 Likes

what an nice struckture the RTB have, very compact #2 !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Photo-period versions have a similar structure to the LSD plant. Solid and Linebacker-like @m0sirys

I will “Top” future outdoor efforts with this strain and make a Bush

It was nice to let these grow as they wanted. Does not happen indoors very often. I’m ready to say that the next indoor Regs, will be my tallest indoor grow yet lol

1 Like

can you remember how much height the RTB # 2 had when you flipped to 12/12 ?

my guess is around 30 cm , very nice and sturdy plant.

out of likes again narf

2 Likes

When they hit Week 4 they were put into the Heirloom tent at 11/13.

Truly did Not know what to expect from the Autos with that aggressive change to the lite-schedule.

Thats later in the week of Jan 25th. And your close @m0sirys, tallest was 26cm at transfer

1 Like

Ok i understand, i ask because i think at least with regs (i have no experience with cars) that they should have reached a certain size or age before switching to 12/12 so that they start well and have a nice stretch. my preferred size is 30 cm then everything always works out great. :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Jan 20th 24

I’m with you on attaining a certain size b4 flipping. These were near day 30 here. These are Autoflowers, can’t forget that

Actually the Sex has been the bigger thing for preparing my outdoor adventures. Working with more and more Regs ! I’ve Gotta get better at finding those Ladies @m0sirys

Flipping the heirlooms at 3 weeks just felt a little too soon lol, but all worked out well for big picture. I can now say I’ve Flipped 3 week old plants.

This picture above is week 3 of BBP sprays, plants were equal here, for the last time.

2 Likes

ok so i`m not alone with this! :slight_smile:

they looking nicely green and healthy ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Day 71

L-R: rtb 2, rtb 1, zamaldelica
A bare flash was used this morning for the trichome shots.
RTB 2 below

Zamaldelica

Russian Tzar Bomba #1

Each of the plants appears to be at least 85% cloudy trichomes… and that has me ready to pull a trigger.
RTB#2 seems to have more clear than the others, but she is laying down the icing…

Real macro stuff tonight, decision-time is nearing

11 Likes