Indoor / Outdoor 2024

it will be cool to see the comparison of chem fuego and blueberry diesel as chem fuego is the father of blueberry diesel. and i expect great things from the apollo ape. there might be a few apollo ape going around now that i found the jar full of pure apollo ape seeds. right now i’m trying to pass around some of my Chicago purple diesel which is sour diesel x qrazy train.

4 Likes

Left to Right; Dragon Blood Hash Plant, Apollo Ape and nukeheads Acapulco Gold, below this morning in the rain

l - r, barneys farm Acapulco Gold, Pine Tar Kush and Nefertiti… below

L - R, Pressure Skunk, Chem Fuego and Super Diesel… crippy b4, #10 on the end…can wait, I was getting wet

Check-out this BlueBerry Diesel below

Acapulco Gold just before the rain set-in

15 Likes

Thanks to Whomever sent me the vial of a strain I’ve not heard of. Or the internet really…

99 SUPERFLY is a great name; send me a message, I’d appreciate it

Thanks again

7 Likes

I know the type :rofl:

They’re looking awesome @MissinBissin including those chicken burgers with stone-ground mustard. I’m not a big mustard guy but the coarse grind type I’m into.

The BBD are reminding me of the Honduras x Panama with the structure. They’re all fantantastic! New ammendment schedule is working great!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Good Morning and Thanks for the good cheer @FieldEffect

Food is addictive.

Big BBQ push here in the peoples republic of ontario this summer, has been a Dill flavoured mustard… and it’s Good!!

I’m out lol Have a great weekend, wherever your NRG’s take you !! ha hahaha cheers Bud!

2 Likes

some of the plants I don’t see often
BOG LSD below

MYSTERION V1

BLUE GOD #2, in the Wind-tunnel below

And I may have just found the runt within the AK-47 XL, (divine seeds below) it got addressed along with the queen mother

Speaking of Queen Mother, i was asked to help with Her, earlier this week; its been 8 weeks since I’ve heard Boo, so it was an invitation I could not refuse.

All told, Queen Mother was almost on a 45 degree angle @defharo, and had been there a while. Still it had been growing like mad.

Simple strings and we pulled her upright, secured with Covered wire and Pegs. A few bamboo sticks were added for support; Now she stands 8’ tall !!

Looks like the Branches are crooked, leaves are Askew (think afternoon sex and rumpled hair) and they are lol.

I defoliated the obvious Fans and already I’ve heard it looks amazing. Tsk tsk Good-bye miracle-grow (damn), I’ve set them up for Bloom

Here we are again in a garden with ~ 70% sand in the Soil @FieldEffect 200m from lake huron.

Roots have never been Hot, the Garden has been under Mulch and Lawn clippings all Summer. @defharo loves hearing this kind of Self-suffiency Stuff… lol. Planets are beginning to line-up kind of stuff

Watered regularly, and then basically LITFA was applied. Its a healthy plant, I took the first leaves off, a little LST for a few branches

14 Likes

The Pine Tar Kush had shown me something I’ve never seen; The whole plant has variegated leaves…

I noticed a few leaves a couple of weeks ago. Now the whole plant is covered in healthy, funky leaves

The Blue God, is seeing a bit of a fade start. As well as the edge of these leaves has a purplish tint to them. Here we go

Dark Creme auto Red-stem is a beautiful plant. Huge size differences with the green & red stems, but here are some fresh pictures, mid-week #7 !

PRESSURE SKUNK below

!

CRIPPY B4 below, front and back

An older LST site on the Russian Tzar Bomba. Beautiful colour

APOLLO APE from the field

DRAGON BLOOD HASH PLANT

CHEM FUEGO below

SUPER DIESEL below

APOLLO APE below

ACAPULCO GOLD barneys farm below

ACAPULCO GOLD nukeheads below x2

20 Likes

Motivated me to break out some old stash - 2 years old. I’ll smoke some and let you know :grin:

Hawaiian Snow :snowflake:

13 Likes

Thats an amazing invitation.
Be right there @FieldEffect

5 Likes

Come on down!

5 Likes

Hawaiian Snow was getting a hair-cut this afternoon at this end… I hope your
Smoke-session put a silly little smile on your face; 2022 yehaw!

It looks wonderful

Thanks for that @FieldEffect

6 Likes

Sunshine daydream in a 50 gallon outdoors

9 Likes

Now is the time to Rub the hands together, knowing there are a bunch of fast Flowering strains involved.

Everybody is reaching, Acapulco Gold leads the pack, then Durban Poison of all strains.

But the Blue God has the colours shifting already. below x2

Durban Poison, below x3

Planting in the Bins again this year confirmed the viability and again, the more holes we put in for drainage the more it Filled with Roots.
Just yanked a Male BBD, here is a shot of its ~ 20-gal basement

Acapulco Gold

With a GrassHopper on security detail, already!!

Not wanting their neighbours to get tooo
Nosey, as soon as the Russian Tzar Bomba and Zamaldelica became taller than the 9’ pine tree, we secured the open-branch structures at 45 degrees and solved the height issue

OG ROW, its now hard to tell there are 10 different plants in a row! Totally protected from Winds by the Corn crop

The topped Dragon Blood Hash Plant

And the in-ground version below, D.B.H.P. au natural front and back

Hawaiian Snow has us laughing our asses off. Its a Girthy situation

And the Dark Creme AutoFlowers; green and red stems are in the corner

So nice to see the green-stem blooming; we feared it was a Male. No ish!

18 Likes

DUDE! My hood dropped to 13c over night a few nights and my Frankies showed a few coloured leaves.

4 Likes

Bring It On @Pigeonman
Gotta love these lite-shows

2 Likes

What did your nights get to that you already have this show? Mrs. P and I were talking about it feeling like sept already this week and the plants are looking like they think the same!

2 Likes

I’m not sure how cool it has been lately, but the morning moisture is huge. We have a Solid week of warmth and Sun ahead here for this area…

Had a great walk-through this morning.
Some dark liquids get the call here shortly.

Way overdue, but it’s scheduled for tomorrow; 2-gal ea of a certain
Humate KAZ / Gaumato AZ tea

Seeing those colours today, really took me by surprise.

6 Likes

Awesome.

I made a 48 hour EWC+Frass+Blackstrap tea and gave it to the ladies this am along with a slow pour 2 gallons of rainwater while I defoliated all the sinkers.

The plants are thinning in their leaves finally but much gains on the flower build. :ok_hand:

Soon i’ll have to take off my watch to work with them or it’ll be a sticky mess.

6 Likes

Best wishes as we head into action-mode! Had the loupe on both Dark Creme and Acapulco; some amazing trichomes, no Ambers yet thank goodness!
Ones an auto and one is just way way early!!

2 Likes

Awesome! :roll_eyes::orange_heart:

2 Likes