Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Thanks @Gpaw, today was a quickie… but the weather was perfect.

Chopping Acapulco tomorrow, we’ve made the call. See if we can’t get a harvest-routine going.

3 Likes

Well, last nite the colourful Blue God was harvested and is hanging out at buddies place.

I’ve just hung up the Acapulco Gold from Nukeheads. The first plant this year to burst into Bloom. Hanging with a Blueberry Diesel.

It has begun !!! Yehaw
Targeting a 20-day hang @17-18 c & 63-65% RH in a laundry room w/ filtered exhaust and swirling air: damn spoiled plants

• buds to be COBBED will only hang ~ 7 or 8 days; a bit more moisture is desired this go round (ie super diesel / nefertiti / apollo ape)
12 Likes

Pine Tar Kush could not be ignored this morning x 2 below

Stood-up the Russian Tzar Bomba to give her a drink…

Here is the Dragon Blood Hash Plant with Pink TRICHOMES! Real photos this evening. Won’t miss this find
Yes, the pistils are pink, there are Pink Trichomes! :scream:

Here we are; Pink Trichomes, definitely a first

17 Likes

Nice to be harvesting plants in September.:+1: I still need a few more weeks.

4 Likes

Here as well @tuned… we get to spread “trim-jail” a bit with these early starters n late bloomers…
Basement smells wonderful hahahaha

4 Likes

Things got real in the tent today, big lite @ 50%

Acapulco Gold A&B below

Kashmir A&B below

A pair of Double Grape Autos to hold the corners down

11 Likes

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @anonymous4289, I needed some colours we recognize to have near this plant (Durban Poison).

It’s Hard to describe it’s colouring !!

1 Like

Your plants look great. Nice big bushes! I love it!

2 Likes

Thank You for that @Ottafish.
We are loving the diversity of plants this season!!! Thank You ALL OG Brothers n Sisters

Thanks for getting our Centre-piece established Otta… except next year, this Hallowed-spot goes to a few “shorter” Indicas lol (re: Neighbour visibility #1)

YOUR Hawaiian Snow + Tent Pollen… Its the size now of 2 panama red’z from last Summer !!! She’s 8’+

16 Likes

Late to the show, took the high road. Everything looking great @MissinBissin :ok_hand:

img_3258-dsqz-1

9 Likes

100% I did @Wizdom puff puff pass Tis the Season.

4 Likes

Apollo Ape showed us something new today… Big Buds are happening

Super Diesel is the Wild Child

Counting days @OriginalDankmaster96 CRIPPY B4

Blue God is just that (1down, 2 more BG 2go, both with a similar shape but a larger bud size)

10-gal Potted Zamaldelica was chopped with single-digit Clear trichs and a wave of AMBER. Done
As Was a BlueBerry Diesel and Blueberry Cheesecake. Solid Cloudy!

Dark Creme green-stem and a BlueBerry Diesel get to hang with a Large Salmon net…

DURBAN POISON

RUSSIAN TZAR BOMBA below

SUPER DIESEL

BLUE GOD #2 below

DRAGON BLOOD HASH PLANT

17 Likes

KASHMIR A & B

ACAPULCO GOLD A & B

A/C can go down a couple more… getting things dialed-in

11 Likes

Your plants look so good @MissinBissin !!

On the side, how’s the weather by your outdoors?

It’s been crazy wet for me here the past few days and botrytis is sniping out my plants one by one regardless of the H0Cl treatments.

No PM but my flowers were so wet I can squeeze em and water comes out.

:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I’m trying to put some words to your predicament, man that sounds like an awful storm you pushed through !

Profanity, on your squishy Buds ! I feel so bad cuz its all out of your hands, you only have a response. And yours was full bore! Kudos

People like @blazefortwunty lost a crop to a curious Moose.
No response needed

Nice work in saving what you can.

The chunky Acapulco is hanging and we did Not get hit hard at all. It was a Fall shower @Pigeonman

5 Likes

@rasterman’s Double Grape 87 autoflowers are pushing through Germ-week without any issues

The Durban Poison comes down at Lunch-time today. Wow did the test Doobie turn a few lites-on last week, and we are staying ahead of the Amber curve with this treasure @misterbee

ps. @Baltimore has the first seeds found on the Durban, en-route

Its happening! ( And the Pink Trichomes are getting Shot again today on the DBHP in the bin ! )

And YES, its a day of the Blues… editing some shots from a shoot with a Blues Guitar wizard; Bryce Janey

John Lee Hooker is toiling in the back-ground

13 Likes

BLUE GOD2

DRAGON BLOOD HASH PLANT bin

PINE TAR KUSH

A pair of SUPER DIESEL SHOTS, one from below

Durban Poison was harvested today

19 Likes

Hell ya u got some BEAUTIFUL ladies with some vibrant colors just wow absolutely stunning lol what size tubs are those u using I think I might need to switch from 5 gallon buckets to those tubs maybe ???

2 Likes

Hey there @Cummings420, Thanks for the kind words. Colours have been a complete surprise since a cold-snap in August.

The Bins have been in use 2 summers now; fair to say they are close to 20 gallons. And theres lots of bin-sizes out there.

When we popped holes in the 5 sides, the Roots followed

2 Likes