Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Lol ok I was thinking possibly going to like 7-8 gallon buckets tubs if they even have a 7 gallon one what u think

2 Likes

Rectangular root balls come in all sizes lol

2 Likes

I’m looking in Amazon lol

2 Likes

Last Summer a Buddy made them portable…

This year we popped holes all over

8 Likes

Now that’s working smarter not harder

3 Likes

With all of this “tucking”’of my Acapulco Gold Fan leaves… I could not deny there was a little Signal being sent from the btm of the plant.
@George

Magnesium or Potassium deficiency as per the chart. Accurate :white_check_mark:

No PROPER soil supplements since up-potting, and last week I sprinkled a small amount of Chicken Poo pellets / Kelp Meal… as a basic snack to tide them into Bloom.

Instead now I have Amended each Pot with a proper 50/50 dose of Veg and Bloom fertilizer. Stirred it into the soil.

No other changes, except 3-4% increase on the light

Kashmir A

Acapulco Gold A

8 Likes

Great updates bruv! :drooling_face:

Where did you get that poster?! I’ve been looking for that for a while lol.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman

4 Likes

I would think about a Sulphur deficiency instead, do a search in Google for images, a foliar spray of Epsom salts will mend Sulphur and Magnesium deficiency … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

4 Likes

Thanks @George. Foliar is a method I will always gravitate to. They hadn’t gone yellow in the core yet… that was my hesitation there.
Thanks for that assessment, they’ll have a spray tonight!

soaking 2 tbsp => Gallon h20

3 Likes

with the Durban being chopped yesterday, I could not just hang her upside down without a picture or two being taken. Here is an early treasure @misterbee

14 Likes

Here is OG ROW last nite as the rain started

KRIPPY B4

SUPER DIESEL below x 2

CHEM FUEGO

NEFERTITI below ( and YES, that’s the Pine Tar Kush on the btm left…

PINE TAR KUSH

ACAPULCO GOLD Barney’s Farm below

APOLLO APE

ZAMALDELICA x 3 below

She has been Laying over past 45degrees on a Split-Log for height control, since July. Still 7’ tall

DRAGON BLOOD HASH PLANT

here is the Bin-grown Dragon Blood Hash Plant below. She has the Pink Trichomes we’ve just discovered, I’m now hunting them while the buds fill-up lol (photographically)

Lol they are starting to accumulate. 1 is 10 days already!!! 17-18c and 65%RH are the targets ~ 20 days

13 Likes

Some WPM has decided to arrive on a couple of plants… its been monitored and been absent all summer, with 2 proper Sulfur spraying sessions in June.

Its a minor presence so I’m going with what worked in the past (2022)
3.25% HOMO milk = 40%, Water = 60%. Spray on a weekly basis, around any Rain. Will not hurt the Buds! Will Not STOP wpm, but will keep it from Progressing !

Here is the HAWAIIAN SNOW, she’s one of the plants affected

This shot gives gives you an idea of how the weather has Tossed this Beast around this Summer. The bamboo had a real nice structure to it at one point

Can you tell that the Big Winds coming out of the North, blow Left to Right ?! big winds from the left, full Sun from the Right.
ps. Check out how full that Transplant Bag is…

Hawaiian Buds just sprayed (soaked)

re: WPM 2022, here is a freshly-sprayed Alaskan Purple, using this same milk mix to save a Ganja plant

Queen Mother x Purple Shot on the right is close to 10’ tall. Its Divine Seeds AK-47 XL on the left, that was freaking out the Last 4-weeks.

16 Likes

4 Likes

Morning @Pigeonman, Yes I am laughing. My attitude exactly

Week 7 now… I can handle this. The whole show starts to enter a Funnel right about now, does it Not lol

3 Likes

Week 5 for the Kashmir, right
Week 7 for the Acapulco Gold left

Last day of germ-week for the auto double grape 87’s. Vegging tomorrow

psst, Pine Tar Kush gets chopped tomorrow afternoon

7 Likes

Purple Stems on some of the Super Diesels Trichomes… Taken with a jewellers loupe on a phone.

What have you created @SativaKid ?

Lol

Pine Tar Kush gets another day or two… but the Blue God 2 has seen enough, and amazingly, the dragon blood hash plant.

The Pink trichomes were replaced by Amber ones: no pictures, no stress. Down she came.

Blue God 2 (1.2 lbs) on the right, DBHP (3.4lbs) left.
Wet weight gives you 10-15% ballpark on the final weight

@OriginalDankmaster96 its day 48 as You promised; the KRIPPY B4 have kicked it into gear

Calyx building, Buds are getting LuMpY

21 Likes

The frost on that second picture is INSANE :star_struck::facepunch::fire: chop is coming up in a few days!

3 Likes

Thanks @OriginalDankmaster96 were gonna be right here 2nd or 3rd

1 Like

Blue God #3 from JOTI seemed to thrive in the heavy winds and real Soil

Today, she shocked me, weighing in at 11.2 lbs and standing almost 7’

Minimal branch structure, she’s going to be a Treasure with Buds literally, top to bottom

Minimal mtce. 3x this Summer. 2 visits involved WPM prevention in June + trimming for airflow; and Defoliation after Flip… LITFA Wins

And looking at the plants shape from this angle, it looks similar to Last Summers WMBK in the exact spot @THCeed. Maybe the WIND does play a hand in shaping these bigger yielding, short branch outcomes.
WMBK below 2023

16 Likes