**Insane Genetics** by MadScientist

We can trade, no problem, but my packages to the US and the world take weeks to arrive and some people freak out… Especially during the holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Xmas being all so close to each other hever helps.

Ninja and me, we came to the conclusion that what i had was the Cat Piss pheno of the Ninja Fruit, but that wasnt the one i used for pollinating… Tastes like rotten grapes or something with piss… LOL

Got second place in a cup down here for that one…

I will be honest bro, these are all gonna be just S1s, and if i find a jewel in these S1s then S2s, but only if…

So sorry to say but none of the Alphakronik ones i tried popping did… Prolly got irradiated, or extreme heat on the way…

Tried germinating 3 packs out of the 7 that Clancy gave me and none germinated bro… Weird!

Thanks to all!

11 Likes

wow thats pretty sad. I have had pretty good luck with the germination of the few AK i have done. I wonder if international packs would do better wrapped in some foil or something.

2 Likes

No, that is not the issue.

They were damaged on the way. Only explanation…

I wonder if X-ray or some scan the customs does with mail effects them?

1 Like

Customs regularly runs packages through them if they find/believe they contain plant material.

What’s the customs show on discovery? They had it on an episode.

3 Likes

Border security? I think it’s. Called

1 Like

I really wanted the SSDD seeds. Had 2 packs sent to me, BOTH got hit along the way with radiation or something as NONE of these would pop!!! Not a one out of 30 put down!!! Everyone else had no issues, and y lifetime germ rate has to be better than 90% so Something got to them!

4 Likes

That’s the one…

I keep reading about people in 'murica having 0 germ rates on whole packs that come across borders.

100% dead points to a very specific reason.

3 Likes

No shit huh?

How do they even know?

1 Like

My thoughts as well this would mean that no seeds (vegetables flowers fruits) would be safe I don’t see that flying in the United States it isn’t like they have a marijuana seed Lazer

4 Likes

Dogs… Xrays… They’re not stupid, im sure none of the typical packaging is unknown to them…

Dog indicates on a big box of mail… Big box of mail goes through machine…

3 Likes

I’ll ask the wife she works for USPS

4 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking that would be bad for the PO in case they sterilize something they shouldn’t.

2 Likes

Technically anything organic coming through customs needs to be declared.

So if its not declared…

Seeds and cuttings etc aren’t legal to cross borders without permits and phytosanitary certificates etc… Agricultural protections and safeguards are a bigish thing.

6 Likes

Bull’s eye bro!

:dart::dart::dart::dart::dart:

So technically we shouldn’t be sending anything live really!

3 Likes

I didn’t see this before… Sorry!

The SD won third place in our last cup for indoor…

Nice chunky nugs, running it again to make lots of rosin!

Cool peeps!

24 Likes

:laughing:

Luckily a lot still gets through. But it is luck of the draw. Dog sniffs a bit of plant material - buckets getting zapped… Maybe your seeds are in it maybe not.

And trust me - you don’t want to sort through getting the phytosanitary certificate and the cites permits were always amusing as sh!+

3 Likes

You killed it on this ninja cross for sure. Respect

4 Likes

Thats what I meant by some foil, to wrap the seeds with. maybe that would block the radiation that they use to kill seeds.

My father in law used to import a lot of seeds. He said under an ounce or something and you didn’t have to declare them. He even had the law when he had a spot inspection and the USPS inspector agreed. But said don’t do it anyway… lol

2 Likes

ML12158A383.pdf (1.7 MB)

The official government manual on the X-ray machines
What we are looking for is on page 7

5 Likes