**Insane Genetics** by MadScientist

The woman says they only use dogs at points of entry and the capital for the most part and those are postal police…seems all the high radiation is only for incoming federal mail to prevent anthrax…the best way to not have mail scanned or looked at hard is to use a good ole regular envelope to keep it from a hand sort situation though we know this sucks for seed safety

6 Likes

In case anyone has balls big enough to apply for a phytosanitary certificate

http://www.fao.org/3/y3241e/y3241e06.htm

3 Likes

For a lot of stuff (like wild caught aquarium fish - where i got introduced to this process) its literally pay the guy get a certificate, 99.7% of the time never even looks at shipment.

Between U.S. and canada. Swear to god they’re in a race to out nitpick each other and make people shop in south america and asia because its less trouble.

8 Likes

https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2018/11/19/dogs-heroes-usda-trained-detector-dogs-help-defend-american-border-pests-and#:~:targetText=USDA-trained%20detector%20dogs%20seek,groups%20and%20through%20private%20donations.

1 Like

Yes points of entry into and out of the country though I doubt they worry much about what goes out

1 Like

As far as them smelling seeds they can seek out any scent they are trained to…don’t know how many are trained to smell seeds my seeds don’t smell like anything

2 Likes

You got pics of the plants I can see.
I’ve got enough of them straw D’s for a run or if my otm gets here in time I’ll run the otm with the blue Spruceberry.

My Sour D run has been put on hold might’ve found some f1 headbangers I’d like to throw in the midst.
I got to crack something here while waiting for them to show

4 Likes

Sci. If you copy copy’s let me know. Hehe. I still gonna discuss somethings with ya. I had some things go awry. Bumps along the way.

You know I love the lineup. I want GMO cookies. Ill holler at you. Everything looks awesome as usual. Be safe bro. Slurricane. That sounds amazing. Big balling Afficianado. Im front row. Damnit man.

Third World Balling! Hopefully the seeds make it. Im super patient. Im more worried about you spending postage not knowing. They have any tracking systems? Just curious. I know youre a smart dude. Thanks for everything as well. The contests helped me meet about everyone. Later Sci.

Oh yeah Triangle Kush is one ill be selling a kidney for.:rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t know if the BB will make it my dude. I rushed my others, I did tell you theyd be going Sept. 1st. Thats my fault. Im not doing a smoke run so it wont be too much longer but im gonna let them do their thing of course. Itl all work out. I just wanna give you the best variety and pollen. I mean I could try to shoot pollen before seeds if thatl help. No prob for me brosef.
-J

Thanks dude. I knew why I liked you.

1 Like

It’s not an issue, if it happens it happens.
Don’t slight yourself on what you’re doing.

3 Likes

I have some SSDD x Blue Amnesia that I picked up from the OG server fund sale that @OleReynard did. That’s one of the strains I was most excited about in my mix.

Killing it as usual, @MadScientist – looking forward to what’s coming… :popcorn:

5 Likes

Were those by nutty professor, don’t remember.

1 Like

Just had to double-check myself, yes they are from him.

2 Likes

Yeah I had to check for a minute also.
You germing before long, I should’ve kept that one just for the SsDd.

Nice SsDd x (blueberry x amnesia)
I’ma gonna be watching.

2 Likes

Bro were the third world country now lol

4 Likes

Dont remind me hehe. I have to sleep at night somehow damnit. I live fukin Palestine. West Bankin it lol. They might be doin better. You know it bad shen you ready to hit the tanning bez gdow a beard and move to Afghanistan. Dope farmer of course. We have some land in Mizzou. Its left in a will. Bahh were good wherever.

Im just gonna put this out there. Africa is fuked up peoriod. Theyre 5th world. Hahaha otherworldly.

Who needs ssdd

Our land is near Whitemans AFB. Stealth Bombers

3 Likes

If it’s enough acres maybe we should do a co op outdoor there :wink: but yeah it’s safer to be in the Iraq army then to walk down the street in North St.Louis

2 Likes

My packages get hit coming from england and Austr. Sometimes. Slain sent from Aus. they went missing like DB Cooper. Lol. Never to be heard of again.They give me a weight in cannabis sativa. Dogs hit em, they are embedded in grass.

Really shitty packaging accounts for a lot of it. They’re hip to the crack bullets every one uses. The real OGs shoot em in coin holders with rubber gaskets. The only germ issues ive had were coming from england. Xrays?

I dunno. Were lucky to get good germ rates. Now were getting seed banks. DCSE is like 35 mins away. I used GLG. Still waiting. They musta had a shit ton of orders on the bodhi bogo. They crashed the fukin net. Lol

6 Likes

First seeds I got from the OG OG we’re in a coin holder with a piece of water hose

5 Likes