Interest in csi humboldt group buy?

F2ing seeds currently being sold at reasonable prices is bad form IMO. The goal here was to pool resources to get a bigger discount and more freebies.

5 Likes

Ahh…I wasn’t sure what the idea was for the group buy, but I tend to agree with you…

Can still see the utility of a central buyer/grower…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I am seeing a lot of their items are out of stock.
And some are a bit overpriced:

I am central but wouldn’t want to have all the responsibility on my shoulders if things went wrong.

A lot of hurtles to overcome in a group buy.

First thing I would do is talk to Caleb and see what he would honor or ask for suggestions to make something like this happen. Most businesses bottom line is money………

3 Likes

I’d be down to get in on this. But there’s got to be someone cheaper. This seems a little pricey tbh. I know my cousin found someone who ships legit fem seeds for cheaper. Stand by on the company name.

1 Like

While I greatly support the idea of doing things together I have my doubts that there will be a big advantage over the amount they send as freebies in a solo order. I have ordered from them a few times now and it’s highly addictive. Last time I ordered 3 packs containing 35 seeds and got 13 !!! packs on top of that with 81 seeds inside. Who else is doing this? They only got love for their customers. I don’t even need a discount to be happy like a kid on christmas when their package arrives. But I will watch this thread for sure to see what happens.

4 Likes

So my cuz says that the place he used to get seeds from shut down but he’s now getting them from The Clone Conservatory and he says they’re legit and they’re fire. He flowered all his and I can tell you that his bud came out so flame. We should price and strain compare

1 Like

To late on the group buy for me all ready popped some purple punch x forbiden fruit and apple fritter x purple punch freebie

2 Likes

whoever doing the buying/ distributing, should be able to keep half a pack of all the freebies :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Maybe hang around and get to know the site a little before making recommendations about which breeders are worth going in on a group buy.

So far I’ve seen you pimp The Clone Conservatory twice in 4 posts over the 4 hours you’ve been a member here, which tends to make people think you’re a shill/sock account.

7 Likes

Sent an email on calebs site yesterday. Will wait and see what he says.

I just want some galdang CSI Triangle Kush seeds but won’t afford $200 for 7 seeds. What honest person has a pack they’d be willing to open and trade me for three?

4 Likes