InTheWoods Journal

After a couple days since up potting the OVs, I decided to try to and give them a little boost.

The OV’s were root bound since they were in a 1 gallon for a while. In a gallon of water, I put 2 tiny drops of Superthrive only. I want to see if it helps them recover. Although I heard it not good to feed it during flowering you can lambast me below as to why.

The remaining water I used on the seedlings that are 10 days old. Its half the recommended does for seedlings, also foliar feed the cuts that have yet to root to see if it helps. It will the only time I feed it to them as test.

In a couple days I will up pot the seedlings into 1 gallons.

1 Like

You talking about elephant stomper ? ie: Kilimanjaro an African sativa ?

1 Like

If so this is super ironic! …… I’ll explain further if so

1 Like

Yes if you haven’t had it, I highly recommend it

Oh I’ve had it…… not in 12-13 years, used to get pounds of it 20 years back when I messed with sativas! Was a money maker for sure…. Watch this!

1 Like
1 Like

Go check this out! I literally was commenting ten mins ago! How damn ironic

I love to get a pack repro it to increase seeds. Collect pollen at the same time.

Either look to make a F2 or take that pollen and put on the list above.

I was looking at them, but I don’t know the method of payment. But I got wrecked in wire transfer fees.
If I have to I will but trying to find some stateside first.

1 Like

If I had loot I’d go halves with ya. Wait until I’ve got some coin…. If worse comes to worse we buy em, depending how many we get you can repro and send me a bunch when complete? Deal

3 Likes

Of course brotha, Thats a no brainer. :sunglasses:
Go half / Get half is how I’d see it.

1 Like

@InTheWoods I have a vial of seeds that were collected from tribes in southern Africa. A contact’s roommate went to visit family in tribal areas and collected some seeds. Only problem is he mixed them all in the same container, so it’s southern Africa tribal blend. If you’d like to sprout some, I’ll send you 10. I prefer that you sprout whatever you take of these, not just add them to the collection. They are one of the weird things in my collection.

From my convo with contact…

“His mother is Botswana he said he collected the as he visited Malawi capepoint and a lot of other places he is older and hard to understand were you from I’ll just send you some they came in a bottle labeled dagga”

4 Likes

I’d love the opportunity. I would have to wait due to a couple planned runs.
When the tent opens up, I will reach out to see if the opportunity is still open. I wouldn’t want those sitting idle in my collection.

2 Likes

I hear that for sure. Too many beans, too little time. I bet that’s a common problem around here.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be on perpetual schedule. I was thinking of a way to plant every two weeks.
I’d need three more tents plus all the bells and whistles. One for drying and two for Mid to Late stage flowering. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’d run threw a good chunk of my collection if that was an option.

1 Like

No question….

1 Like

Especially if u wanna run lsndraces etc. you need a light dep greenhouse. Trust me

2 Likes

I was seriously contemplating getting a commercial license just so I could run through all the beans I have. It was only 2500usd/yr, but they put a moratorium on new licenses before i jumped on it. Poopoo!

2 Likes

That would be a great way to run threw them.
Lame of them to put the moratorium on it. Maybe in a different county they allow it?

1 Like

It seems like it can be manageable with landraces to a point. Contort them in all different shapes haha.
Having a light dep. greenhouse would be a dream.

1 Like

Oh man! I wish that was a thing here, it’s like 60000$ ffs

2 Likes