InTheWoods Journal

2 Likes

Haha awesome!
Why wait for a sunny day, when we can play now. :grin:

1 Like

This dog can predict the weather if she come in panting alot and drinking alot of water it hot out , if she come in and her fur is damp it’s drizzling out better to bring an umbrella if she’s soaken wet it really raining out should think about rubber boots , and if she goes to the door and sits down for a second and then get up and goes to her room it fuckin cold out so forget about doing anything !

1 Like

Bahaha that’s hilarious, love it!
Ontario here actually too, Niagara Falls to be exact

1 Like

Niagara shit ! A little wine and toke kind off area love it there !

1 Like

Sugar Beltz x PR/BV

3 will become mothers, Other 3 with get run again until I make a decision on which is the one I want to keep around. To be honest it might be two, the green pheno ( A ) and Purple on tips of calyx ( C )

12 Likes

Thank God for dogs ! Without them you would have to talk to the wife and kids ! And that my friends can be expensive, very expensive ! I as the man of my castle only have one question ! Why am I the only person in a house of 6 that puts the toilet paper on the roll ? Ok that’s my bitch for today I love OG THERAPY !

1 Like

Bahaha I have the same issue! No joke, they will set it on the sink! But not the holder 8 inches away :man_facepalming:t2:

Those plants are really unique looking, or are those reveg? So many single leaflets

Sucks to be out of likes.

At least you don’t have to rely on the weather channel then haha.

Hide the TP behind the toilet and say it must of rolled back there because “it wasnt on the roll” :joy:

Yea I prefer to take the cuts in the first or second week of flowering. Reveg them and will get bushy plants for the most part. I think the bushy trait really happens when you reveg the lower branches from plant in the 3rd week of flowering.

I need to up pot them this week, Then take some more cuts off the mothers to try to root them because I failed again with the last round. It’s getting to the point where I may just buy an aerocloner and stop playing around.

1 Like

All about temps/humidity and a stable environment. If you can keep them 80-95% humidity for the first week and upwards of 78 degrees unless you start with shit cuts, they will root. Trust me. Some are a bitch but most will throw down in 7-11 days. Rhizotonic or any good kelp foliar will definitely help too. I like the rooters or Florofoam as they can’t hold too much water , then when they start to dry out, spritz em. You’ve got this, hmu when you start I’ll walk ya through it. 100%

2 Likes

Much appreciation, but I am literally just “he who makes the plants fuck” haha. I even have it printed on my shirt with my Ill Eagle Birdseed logo haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

I’m out of likes but love how you’re so willing to help. Big respect, big man.

Fun lil cloner set up I used to is setting a tray into a tote bin with water in it like a rez(it’s just plain water to help keep humidity up. Throw clones in rooters in there and cover with cellophane. I’m not perfect at seed starting, but have a close to 100% clone rate. Sorry to interject. Much love. I only have one angle of it but here’s a pic, too. Extra cheap, extra effective. @TopShelfTrees1 @InTheWoods

4 Likes

Thanks brotha, will do. Its my one weakness besides wanting to keep everything I grow haha.

haha @stanknugzz77 Hope you’re able to relax a little bit this weekend brotha!

Im all about this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If you wanted to get nasty with it and throw more pennies at it you could put an air stone in the bottom of it and I’d bet it’d work even better.

2 Likes

Cup o water works great too, as long as I changed the water once every 4-5 days, and they have some light (even a windowsill) when my kids were little and we used to grow elsewhere my mentors house was hilarious! This big ass million dollar + home with a zillion cups on tables by every single window except those in direct view of the front door, hundreds of solos at a time, haha. Then we got cloners in like 2006-7 and ironically ended up losing the cloners and switching to dome tech about 5 years later. It all works and tbh I can get 90-100% with all the methods I mentioned when done properly, once you get it, you just get it. And I assure you that you will.

3 Likes

Ill get it down, Ive been lazy after work lately lol. I get some pep in my step this week after resting.

In other news, I finished sifting the pollen and ended up with 2.3 grams from all 4 males. Then a half 0.5ml tube off an individual male. Plenty for future chucks.

I can’t tell if I cut them down too late to cut more or too early to collect more pollen. Either way its a learning experience.

5 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and the whole OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Top of the morning woodsy and mo👋

3 Likes