InTheWoods Journal

Y2K woot! :laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

Awesome! They are all looking beautiful! Do you still have any of the cuts or did you kick them to the curb when they expressed intersex traits? Obviously, feel free to post any Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin pictures in the tester thread. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Thanks brotha, I post em in the tester thread for you :vulcan_salute:

Yea I tossed them but wish I kept #2, I will have to pop the other seeds of Odin in the future and get hope to get lucky with something similar.

Keep up the great work brotha and hope you find some time to relax :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods looking good as always! some nices crosses you got there! -:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good Morning @m0sirys and OG :coffee:
Thanks, I still have the 2 Chocolate diesel crosses I want to look thru as well. LL x CD and the Sour Serenades could produce some interesting smoke.

7 Likes

It feels amazing to drive my car again after months. So close to my goal of hitting a quarter million miles on her engine. I tried everything I could do before biting the bullet and sending it to the shop. It turns out I had autostart function which I was unaware of and was kicking the keys out of sync. Then triggering EWS security features. They removed it and able to re sync 3 keys and get me back on the road. Stoked! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Good morning OG.:coffee:
Work this week has been hectic but a little update
Haze/Sk1 - This morning I cut down all males, and kept all their balls :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Originally was going collect each individually but stopped after collecting a little from one that I liked out of the four.

When I get home from work, ill sift its in small batches then combine.

I think they got enough pollen.

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

19 Likes

dust in the woods ^^ looking good!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Haze / SK1
D27F
Some ladies continue to stretch.

@darkillusion Royal Procession x Haze/ sk1
D40F

BD6 x Haze/Sk1 - @Tracker
D27F
Left the fan on her too long before moving it and she also needs more N for making seeds Since I kind of fully pollinated her. Whoops haha.
Beginning to cannibalize herself like the Lazy Lightning has started too.

ODIN - @stanknugzz77
D59F
A

E

F

D59F - @Ottafish
(Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien) x GTH

Sugar belts x (Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet)

A

C

D

E

17 Likes

Looking frosty af in there ! Awesome

And good morning, hope all is well on the farm !

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Thanks! It’s going to be a nice christmas present to myself.

Perfect timing because I’m almost out of smoke haha. Chickens are well, I need to fix our tractor. Probably be my winter project. Other than that all is well on the farm front. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Looks like some training will be needed soon. You’ve dialed that garden in nicely.

1 Like

Thanks brotha, Yea I will have to bust out the shackles soon. :joy:

I’m very happy with how they are cruising along. When I tried to cut corners by reusing soil, the plants suffered. For now, on I will just buy soil. Its night and day in results. Less work too playing plant doctor haha.

Hope you’re having a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

looking good as always! :slightly_smiling_face: hav a great sunday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My brother you’re killing it in here. Gorgeous, chunky tops up there. Consider me a fan

2 Likes

Good morning brotha mane! And friends

3 Likes

I know a guy who’s so much of the same way ! Shit I even went out and bought another tent now I have three tents with the space for one . Today mission is to see if I can get some space at some one else’s place for my stuff I just have told him I got 2 10×10 that need homes !

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys @DirtySlowToes and @TopShelfTrees1 :coffee: :sunglasses:

Thanks brothas! Seems like it hasn’t gotten out of morning yet. Rainy day here.

All thanks to @Ottafish’s and @stanknugzz77 work. I’m only growing em, They did all the leg work :grin:

4 Likes

You in southern Ontario standing out here rewire in the rain with the dog in the park

1 Like

I’m in the States.

1 Like