InTheWoods Journal

Im stoked after a tough day of work. I don’t keep any mail with info but this one I will because it’s very cool.
Crazy how mail can travel, it still blows my mind.

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Those stamps are something special!

1 Like

What strain did you get?

1 Like

Good morning @InTheWoods and @ OG! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

have a great weekend!

2 Likes

I went with the Kilimanjaro. I had it many years ago. I hope I can find something close to that one I tried back then.

4 Likes

Good Morning @m0sirys and OG! :coffee::sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Smoke reserves are dwindling and the haze/sk1 pollen is getting into the tops of the buds that are finishing off. Chopping all Sugarbeltz x PR/BV, Odins and the SB/LA x GTH today to avoid any more seed production on them. 4 days shy of 70 but is what it is.

5 Likes

Good morning bud. I’m so glad to be off work today. I’ve had a really busy week and my youngest boy has had the stomach flu. Not much sleep for us. Thankfully he’s feeling better. Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!

3 Likes

What a glorious feeling
Always tough when the little ones are sick. Glad to hear your son is feeling better.
Hope you can sneak in a good nap brotha.:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I have that one headed my way too.

2 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:
Hope everyone had a great weekend so far. :vulcan_salute:

Sugarbelts x (Pablo’s Revenge x Black Velvet) - @Ottafish
Day 66 F :axe:

Sweet berries terp is theme on all four. Slight distinctions in all, I’ll attempt to decipher them when I try them out. Scissor hash was very greasy.

A

C

D

E

(Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze
Trichs were very dry, I could rub them off. Lemony bubblegum scents

ODIN - @stanknugzz77
(Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch)

Musky, semi sweet undertones but I will get a better idea when I finish trimming these. E and F still have to be trimmed. I’ll take more pictures of them too.

A

E

F

20 Likes

More ODIN - You can see the seeds starting to form from the Haze/sk1 pollen. Stoked to try them.

16 Likes

Well, everything is fully pollinated from the ((Haze/SK1)xSK1) x (Haze/SK1). :eyes:

I procrastinated too long and forgot to spray down all plants. I think I will get 1k of the RP x H/SK1 since all three plants are bulging with seeds. My intention was to have 2 RP sensi plants to really judge but I shot myself in the foot.

Time to take more cuts and get more going. I moved all H/SK1 females into the 5x5 now since there is no point of separating them now. Cleaned the 3x3 and put the buds to dry in there. Once the buds are done drying. I will go back in there to really deep clean it since I half assed it.

At this point I should have plenty of seeds to keep me busy for a while. Flower runs for next couple grows to restock since I smoke a chimney. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Royal Procession

GCP

BD6

Lazy Lightning

Look at the size of that bean. Close to the size of a pea.

((Haze/SK1)xSK1) x (Haze/SK1)
Branches all flopping on the lowers since they were crammed into a 3x3. I had to bend and contort the branches as best I could without snapping them. They just went thru a bad dry back since I forgot to water them yesterday. Watered them slowly and thoroughly to get them back into tip top magoo.

Now crammed in the 5x5. :joy:

On one female I noticed some seeds finished only on the stem calyxes. Interesting for Day 39F

21 Likes

I’ll be interested to hear how potent this one is.

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and the OG`S :coffee: :coffee: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good Morning @m0sirys and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is strong this morning and have a great week!

5 Likes

Good morning bud. Have a great week!

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Hopefully your son is feeling much better and were able to catch up on some sleep over the weekend.
Likewise! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

How long ago did you pollinate?

Haha. Thanks for the well wishes. My youngest boy is feeling better and back to school. Unfortunately my older son has it now. I’m sure my wife and I will eventually get it

1 Like

I was open pollinating the Haze/sk1 in my 3x3 and believe they started to drop at the end of the 3rd week.
I introduce the pollen from one male into the 5x5 with other ladies in the 3rd and 4th week. I messed up by forgetting to neutralize the pollen and that how all of the remaining plants were fully seeded.

Happy accidents :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Oh the joys of winter haha. Time to start lysoling the house and batten down the hatches

My nephew is 2 and when he comes over it’s like a he is a walking petri dish from the daycare. Always leaves us with a new flu.:grin:

6 Likes