InTheWoods Journal

If you want i have a few packs of the moon and stars watermelon. They were a local thing for a long time now they seem to be getting out there. If you want I can send ya some. They are not from bakers creek though.

2 Likes

Also good morning folks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up brotha!

Nice!
I bet your carrots did better than mine, bunch plant material above soil but very little stubs under soil haha. Ended up giving them to chickens. I may have missed the boat on garlic as I heard its best to plant in the fall. I’ll have to look into it. I feel anything homegrown tends to 10x the flavor. Store bought isnt bred for flavor, usually picked for best shipping qualities. Skin toughness, stackable etc. for travel. (not 100% on this)

Appreciate it brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
I don’t expect a homerun but a double will suffice haha.

Good morning brotha, :coffee:
Appreciate the offer but wouldn’t want to take and not get to them this season. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Watched this last night, Pretty wild!

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OGs! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

OIP

have a great day!!!

11 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

All caught up, and lookin’ great, @InTheWoods . Hope the weather holds for all you folks planning outdoor work this year. Been a hell of a strange winter here in the big river valley. Supposed to hit 80* F tomorrow. I remember getting frostbite later than this in the year, when I was a kid.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Goodmorning folks, I hope you all have a good morning and start to the week! @InTheWoods @m0sirys and @Coffin_Dodger

6 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony @Coffin_Dodger :coffee:

Thats the type of wild shifts I’m talking about. We aren’t crazy, just observant haha. :grin:

Hope you guys have a great week!

4 Likes

Morning @InTheWoods and OG :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

We got the Alberta clipper last night…got some snow to shovel this morning.

2 Likes

Morning @InTheWoods and OGs it’s time to dab lol

Took a couple days ago, I’ve been smoking high on the hog :rofl:

8 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert @Tappy @HomegrownVABudz :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Dang hopefully not too much brotha.

Hell yea, That press is worth it!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a great week!

3 Likes

I’m antsy to :axe:

What do you think of this plant trichome’s?
Semi cloudy? Cloudy? Friday will be day 56. ( 2 weeks before I typically even think about it)

18 Likes

I see some partially cloudy and some clear still. I’d let it ride another week or so.

3 Likes

I’d keep an eye on her, but wait just a bit longer before chop

2 Likes

Ay I like the sound of that! I look everyday and cant tell anymore haha.
I’ve heard of clones finishing at a different timeframe then the original mother from seed.

This could be a nice 63-65 days quick finisher.

3 Likes

Another week certainly won’t hurt! But it also depends on your personal preference i think!!

plant is looking lovely thats clear!

2 Likes

I’d agree with 60-65 days. Chopping day 56, or earlier just feels wrong lol. Unless it’s a super fast auto or something.

And that’s coming from me, who’s happy to chop anything at anytime :rofl:

3 Likes