InTheWoods Journal

I have already begun ordering replacements of my favorites, and I have a new lineup in the making, I know I will rebuild my library with some really nice new cultivars… but I do really hate being down. I have enough bud to last me a while, but my garden was my zen spot and I can’t wait to get back into my groove

3 Likes

Man memories are rushing back now, I had a damn good friend of mine named Cassidy after the GD song, he’s the guy who kind of pushed me to get more into GD I went to my first show with his family and we all dosed together of course

But sadly recently a mutual friend of ours told me he got locked up and isn’t fully mentally sound at the moment, I’m hoping it’s simply drug induced type stuff that isn’t permanent, all I can do is send him positivity and pray for him both. But on a more positive note, I absolutely love without a net, the whole album is awesome! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We’ll have a better idea around day 35-40 when the bud shape is a bit more set, but that did catch my eye when I saw it. Not 100% though. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a bit more SSDD present in the offspring but I am no breeder so we’ll find out.

TK is pretty lanky and so is the TS-A mom. TS-A structurally is very similar to the TK but the buds are a bit more elongated, frosty, and slightly louder. We’ll see how the smoke compares as I haven’t sampled TK smoke yet.

Here’s a massive photo dump of TSA pictures if you need reference. There are lots of structural photos there too I believe.

Here’s what the early bud development looks like on the TS

Here’s the mom currently seeded making F2s

Here she is right next to a seeded TK for comparison. TS-A left , TK Right

Unseeded TK for comparison

23 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

man so much nice pics i missed yesterday! really great work brotha!

have a great and relaxing sunday! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning everybody :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Nice! Hope you get boogie shoes back on soon!

Great memory, Sorry to hear about Cassidy, I hope he gets help and gets well. Maybe write a letter to give him a little light.

I never listened thru it in full until yesterday while trimming. The mixing on this one is perfect. The whole band hitting on all cylinders!

Sounds good brotha, I think it would be cool to find ta TK leaner in there. Either side I’m stoked to try them out. Haven’t experience as themselves so it’ll be a taste of best of both worlds.

Very close in resemblance when side by side. Only real visual difference is TS A has more fade and slight less girth at base of bud. Oval shaped buds on TSa vs Triangular shaped buds on TK. (Mindblown if thats how TK got the Triangle part in the name)

Your photos never get old. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Good morning :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
The time keepers robbed an hour from me last night… Who do I report it too?

Thanks brotha, Likewise!

9 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and friends! Stupid dst has me a bit messed up this am. Damn! All I can say is everything looks stellar, lots of great stuff in here constantly, that last plant you chopped and posted about the RB X looks like a real looker! Pumping out fire all over the place!

4 Likes

Good morning y’all!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Finally stopped raining and the sun’s out so I’m a happy man

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Im feeling DST for sure. Oh yea! Make me think I made another hasty decision on which one to keep. Fortunate to have more seeds of this cross to look again in the future when I decide to let A flower out.

I’m about to start trimming her up after I let the chickens out. Looking forward to making some more bubble hash with all the trim, Its real tasty and a good yielder.

Thats great news, Hope you and the family have a great day out in the sun!

3 Likes

No sun but the rain stopped here, I’ll take it :wink:

2 Likes

Oh man, story of my last 15 years or so, after cure I’m always like :scream: what have I done !

5 Likes

After making the wrong decision :joy:

3 Likes

Cheers :beers: to that one, and now my Cooper Morgan :dog: is happy and feels like the balance has been restored :sun_with_face:. :clap::clap::clap::wink::+1::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

Just got back from a weekly spot check at my buddies place and the cuts you sent me are doing well! :+1: I noticed thrips on all the plants at his place though :cold_sweat: including his in-house plants and some of his outdoor plants too, so his place is hosed. I really need to get my plants cleaned up and moved back into my spot ASAP

4 Likes

Fook hopefully you can get them home soon and back to tip top magoo. Sending positive vibes brotha!

Hope you have a great week brotha!

1 Like

Hey :wave: @InTheWoods good morning :smiley: I see you :eyes: and @herojuana.tom are up and about. Need to get some coffee :coffee: now. :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Late start for me, This DST really messed me up. Only on my second cup of coffee :joy:

6 Likes

Waiting on coffee myself bro :sunglasses:. :v:

3 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and @OhNo555

4 Likes

Good morning fam! Ahh the joys of a made up for bug hunting time change .

4 Likes

Damn, this blows. I hate those little bastards

4 Likes