InTheWoods Journal

Welcome to the I am to generous club that has squandered all there likes :+1:! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We’ll all pitch in and get you a flamethrower, er I mean snow remover for Christmas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol. It sucks!

1 Like

Loggershands snow removal winter 2025.

tenor

4 Likes

Jus be careful not to remove your house lmao

4 Likes

Not fond of when my neck cramps up from trimming, Taking a break and enjoying some scissor hash. :yum:
Day 64 :axe:
Here’s the last lady to come down SB x (PB x BV) (D) @Ottafish

Berry sweet gas. Easy to grow with a beautiful finish. If you got them, pop them :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I ran her hard and she turned up the heat in this run. a much better yield on the second run with her clone. @herojuana.tom Looking forward to seeing what you can pull out of her with a different medium. :mechanical_arm:

24 Likes

Those are some bad ass looking :eyes: buds and some GR8 pictures! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Day 31 under 11/13

Lost now on the country miles in his Cadillac
I can tell by the way you smile, he is rolling back
Come wash the nighttime clean
Come grow the scorched ground green

Triple Sunshine A x SSDD @syzygy

Chem 91 SK VA x SSDD @syzygy

Sun Ra @syzygy

SSDD BBS F2 @syzygy

Long, long, crazy, crazy night :musical_note: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

SSDD Bx1 F2 x OG Chem/Casey Jones (Coffee) @VAkish

SSDD Bx1 F2 x OG Chem/Casey Jones - (Berry) @VAkish

Deadzone x OG Chem/Casey Jones @VAkish

Stone Sour F2 @pharmerfil

Punchline Bx1 @pharmerfil

Bubblegum Chem F2 @JAWS

Lazy Lightning old mom

SB x [PR x BV] A old mom

SB x [PR x BV] C or D old mom I dont remember right now.

Kinda beat from trimming so I apologize for the blank update. I wanted to get the shots up at least.
Hope everyone has an relaxing evening and prepare for the clocks to roll back tonight. Spring is right around the corner :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

24 Likes

Whoa! Always enjoy your updates, what a bunch of beauties you have going. Lots of positive energy in here :green_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say after all them pictures OMG :scream:, I am speechless :no_mouth:. Dam bro :sunglasses: outstanding work, what it going to take to get in on some of them beans 🫘, if you made any? Willing to trade, send stamps, flips, washers, just let me know. :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::wink::facepunch::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Looks like a good amount of frost on that ssdd f2!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brotha! Very thankful for the opportunity to grow them out, not possible without the help of all the members mentioned. Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Thanks brotha also I appreciate your offer. If you have space to pop seed soon it would help the arbitrary goals I made up in my head lol. I will select the best ones that I enjoy to keep around and chuck some H/Sk1 pollen for that cross, maybe the sour serenade Male I use to make f2s with. Later on Kilimanjaro crosses.

Currently I’m looking thru the earlier crosses with [HazexSk1xSk1] x [HazexSk1] male from Cultivators Choice I used on the mothers I had. Flipped the first round over a week ago. Hopeful for some beautiful ladies, aiming to see 20 females of each cross before selecting the one to take to F2. [Sour serenade not possible I didn’t realize I gave out too many, live n learn]

Dream Drifter on Left [polys only], Contangos on Right.[solos and polys]

Much more to do and create :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I plan on doing a testers thread after I can get a picture of some ladies for ideas of what to expect.
I’d hate to waste other members time/space in their garden with something that was eh.
I think thats enough rambling. :grin: Hope you have a great weekend brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

:skier: oh yea brotha!
I thought these were F1s? I just noticed I didnt label that.

17 Likes

That specific one is an F2 of my SSDD bubbashine pheno (F1).

2 Likes

Yeah I could probably run some very soon. I am just putting my grow room back together and going to start a grow journal :notebook: of sorts kinda thread 🪡 and a giveaway thread 🪡. I will let the cat :cat2: out of the bag and post just 2 picture of part of this grow room journal :notebook: of this journey as it plays out. So be looking :eyes: for it soon :soon:, working on a clever name for it. :wink::blush::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Nice fresh new tent and a kick ass light! Youre ready to rock!
Shoot me a pm brotha Ill send ya some beans brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thanks man give me a few minutes. :partying_face::blush::wink::+1::facepunch::tophat::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks,
What’s you thought on this TS A x SSDD 2 lady?
Any TK trait coming thru? Or does TK have a more lanky internodal structure. Shes compact and stacking more than the other two.

7 Likes

I had to take my spot down for my landlord to perform some maintenance and he hasn’t even begun yet :angry: all my mothers went inro flower and I had to regenerate them… I am seeking replacements of most of my moms as I had many losses… My buddy taking care of my mothers has proven to be incompetent. I can only hope that the clones live long enough for me to grow them out after this fiasco ends :pensive:

3 Likes

That really sucks :slightly_frowning_face:, I hope you are able to recover some of your mother plants 🪴 and you can keep your clones going. I am pulling for you bro :sunglasses:! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Dang, Sorry to hear that brotha.

For what I sent, I have plenty more when your all set, One or two mothers are gone but new ones will be chosen. I really hope your buddy doesnt fully drop the ball for you and your able to savage some mothers. I’m sure the community would help you restock your stable with thoroughbreds :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes