InTheWoods Journal

Good morning friends ! Hope everyone has a great weekend and gets some rest and relaxation.
lol I know “what’s that? “ :joy:

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Contango
Need to get more light to the lower shoots to get more growth out of them to take cuts and store or I’m SOL on a couple ladys.
Taller plants are first 4, shorter plants are the last 3.

Dream Drifter
Tall plants, Short runt missing from these. Taken cut/stored

Wooho the tiles worked !

8 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods

Love seeing the difference in serrations and leaf shape myself it’s so cool how similar some things are and how different others are too

2 Likes

very cool leaf layout brother, very nice indeed.

awesome …

1 Like

1/2/3 and 6 on the contango catch my eye, I love that shit, (as most of you know) looking at leaf morphology

2 Likes

Dream drifter 1 and 2

2 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony @JAWS :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks brothas.
@TopShelfTrees1 trying to get in depth as much as I can. I forgot to say its two separate nodes set. Upper left is 6th node leaf, bottom right is 7th node leaf.

My thoughts on the shorter Contangos are SK1 dom side of the male due to almost zero lateral growth on the lowers. Just tucked to the meristem.

Looking forward to the next round of C,DD [first picture] and the first rounds of Silverback Haze and Royally Hazed. [second picture]

17 Likes

Nice! Me too bro! You really are doing awesome work over here. For real. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Trying to keep my head from spinning right off my shoulders haha.
Appreciate the kind words brotha!

3 Likes

I know that feeling all to well trust me, of course :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Triple Sunshine A x SSDD [1-3] @syzygy
Chem91 SK VA x SSDD [4-6]
Sunra [7]

12 Likes

Very interesting…………… :thinking:

1 Like

Bubblegum Chem F2 [1-3] @Jaws
SSDD BBS F2 [4-5] @syzygy
Deadzone x OG Chem/Casey Jones [6-7] @VAkish
SSDD BX1 F2 x OG Chem/Casey Jones - coffee [8-9] - VAkish
SSDD BX1 F2 x OG Chem/Casey Jones - berry [10] - VAkish
Stone Sour F2 [11] @pharmerfil
Punchline Bx1 [12]- pharmerfil

Finished defoliating. They all look naked now haha. Night and day difference in there. It’s nice to that done and get some room back for more air flow. While in there I noticed one or two plants that will need stakes for these final weeks.

My home compost I top dressed in week 3 is really rich with N looking at these photos. Maybe a little too much for the later weeks. We’ll see.

Time to get some more coffee and smoke a spliff.:coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

The frost on the SSDD BX1 F2 x OG Chem/Casey Jones - coffee fan leafs are wild.

17 Likes

Quality plant right there.

3 Likes

You should take a photo of an auxiliary calyx!

3 Likes

@HerbHarmony Thanks brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@JoeCrowe Lights out at the moment. Tomorrow I’ll try to get a good shot. Remind again which the auxiliary Calyx is?

2 Likes

The auxiliary calyx is the single little bud that grows at the node of every branch. On the lower branches they are further away from the bud clusters. I’m not sure people even notice them!

6 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods . Completely missed the tag, sorry for the delayed GM. Hope your coffee is hot and your smoke is hitting right today! Always sending positive energy as we start another beautiful day to be alive. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods

Gorgeous pics as always!

Have a good day :v:

4 Likes