InTheWoods Journal

Good Morning @Jpaul and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Out of likes already. Hope everyones staying warm and having a great weekend!

The lower temps at night is making the farewell tour of Sugar belts x PR/BV a great one.
Shes a beauty.

@JoeCrowe Which one the preflower at the node or the first bud site on the branch?

14 Likes

Plants 🪴 are looking :eyes: very photogenic this morning. :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Good morning brotha! Those fans man! Had me staring for what seemed like hours. Those ssdd ones really get me! That frost is on the fans?! Definitely got something there if so! Badass

3 Likes

The little calyx below the main buds. That’s the one I look at because it’s easy to image.

10 Likes

Here are three different auxiliary calxes on the same plant. Pretty tricky to get these shots.

14 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

plants looking great :slight_smile:

hope you all had a nice and relaxed weekend and i wish you a great start into the week!

:vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Likewise brotha!

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth to start the week.

5 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods

Have a good start to the week!

4 Likes

Looks like a very good trichomes coverage, the result is gonna be great!

4 Likes

Good morning y’all! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony @GreenNotYellow @VAkish :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Its re-trich-u-lous :grin:

4 Likes

Morning OGs :coffee:

Nice chilly start to our morning. :cold_face:

3 Likes

out of likes for 22 hours :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

take some of these :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Yea same here, Hopeful within a week its back on spring schedule :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @HomegrownVABudz, @VAkish and all that are hang out in the journal :notebook: this beautiful morning. Moving slow today got a headache :face_with_head_bandage:, need some coffee :coffee: and a joint. 🫤 :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!!!

up early today brotha! :slight_smile: hope you are doing well!!?

have a fantastic day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good Morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Spring cleanups start today, I wanted to get up early to get all the plant chores done before I head out.
It was nice to sit on my ass but I was itching to get back to work. Likewise brotha!

4 Likes

Yes, I noticed you’re up a little earlier than usual! :slight_smile:

It’s nice that there’s something to do again :slight_smile: It’s been cold and uncomfortable long enough, time for spring and for everything to be green again!

I wish you lots of fun! Enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

good morning

Its already a great day :grin:

Here is the 4th Dream Drifter that was missing in the leaf pictures.

16 Likes

what an intressting leave :smiley:

1 Like