InTheWoods Journal

Thanks brothas @VAkish @LonelyOC @Loggershands @OhNo555

Hope you guys have a great easter! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good Morning dude! Happy Easter!! Hope you have a good day!

4 Likes

Good morning to the chicken run! IMG_6855
Happy Easter

7 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods

I hope you had a nice Easter weekend!!

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, was just dropping in to say hi :wave: to you and everyone doing their rounds on this rainy morning. Just getting coffee :coffee:, the dog :dog: and I made it in just before it started raining :umbrella: :hugs:! :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Morning ogโ€™s

4 Likes

Good morning bro! Hope your week is off to a great start! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Good evening @Weednerd.Anthony @OhNo555 @Cartwright @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Iโ€™m beat from work, relaxing with some hash and watching the boys. Hope everyone had a great day!

8 Likes

Hey there, enjoy the evening, Spring is here :+1:

3 Likes

Soo close, we need to make it thru this week
Cold rain and snow in the forecast. :grin:

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you hade a great weekend and a great start into the day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The coffee is hot and smooth, Its already a good day! Hope everyone has a great day!

4 Likes

Hey :wave: good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys and all the rest of the morning crew making there rounds and it looks :eyes:like another wet one for me in Md. getting coffee :coffee: and a buzzz rate now. Hope all are doing the same. :facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

good morning @OhNo555 !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

enjoy your coffee brotha! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Morning everyone! :coffee: Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning @HomegrownVABudz hope your day is starting out GR8! :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s all good so far. I pulled muscle in my leg yesterday so that sucks.l, but itโ€™ll be fine

2 Likes

Good morning @HomegrownVABudz and @OhNo555 :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Dang, hope your good in a couple days brotha!

2 Likes

Yeah Iโ€™ll be good shortly. Just a little aggravating to walk.

Gonna roll a blunt of the JHxWW and then make coffee.

1 Like

Sounds like a nice morning. Im enjoying some sugar belts x pr/bv with my coffee this morning. Going to do a little update today on the SBH and RH.

2 Likes