InTheWoods Journal

Good morning @InTheWoods and crew hope you are having a good start to the weekend !

3 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
I planted some watermelon seeds but nothing above soil as of yet, I’ll keep you posted!
Likewise brotha!

2 Likes

Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee

Morning OGs :coffee: second cup working already :rofl:

3 Likes

Did ya catch all your chickens?

2 Likes

Good morning brotha! Hope all is well on the homestead! Reenacting chicken run are we :chicken:

3 Likes

Haha yea We do have two constant escapees. They fly up on to the 8ft tall post. then hop the fence lol. All are out and about in the run. I let them free range the yard later on in the day.
I need to get more fencing this year as I have some open gaps around the yard that need to be filled because I always find them in the neighbor’s yard after a couple hours where their dog is ready to eat them. I tell them "if you get eaten that’s on you ladies " as move them back into the yard. :joy:

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Haha I always think about Jumanji stampede scene when I let the birds out.
All is well here, Hope you are doing well, getting some rest and having a great weekend!

@HomegrownVABudz Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
I think im about one cup away from making a second pot :grin:

5 Likes

Now do you guys up there have issues with raccoons stealing chickens? Also you raising meat birds or egg birds? But it’s a sight to see when they all start flowing out. Have you thought about quail? Those are kinda fun to run with chickens.

2 Likes

Thats a good show brother…
Anthony starr’s acting is pretty scary in some places that guy is really good at playing homelander🫡

1 Like

No meat birds yet only egg layers but I want to give them a go soon. I already have a chicken tractor built and could do 40 cornish cross or rangers in there. I havent ran any quail, but I’ve seen them online and theyre around if I do want to try those out.

We have a bunch of predators, lately we’ve been good. Typically hawks, raccoons, foxes, with the occasional lynx, and bear.

The facial expressions he does sells his characters madness so well. If I put it on now, I will never get my outdoor stuff I want to get done haha.

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :sli

hope your cofffe is smooth and delicious . :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

happy easter :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit:

th (1)

7 Likes

Mornin’, and happy Easter to all✌️

3 Likes

Good morning & Happy easter @m0sirys @Cartwright and OGS :coffee: :sunglasses: :boom:

6 Likes

Catching up on a few threads this morning, happy Easter @InTheWoods and everyone!

4 Likes

Late start for me too. Only on my first cup of coffee What what what! lol

Happy easter brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning and Happy Easter everyone!

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Here are some Easter shots of your crosses and extras.

Deadzone x OGC/CJ

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ - berry

SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ- coffee

Punchline Bx1 @pharmerfil

Stone Sour F2

Royally Hazed

Silverback Haze

23 Likes

Looking wonderful in there! Hope they turn out well for you.

4 Likes

Damn, that one looks like some old school bud!

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

Looking real nice mate! That Coffee SSDD BX is beautiful :star_struck:

4 Likes

Good Morning and Happy Easter :rabbit: @InTheWoods and the rest of the gang hang out in the journal :notebook: this morning drinking coffee :coffee: and just having fun :star_struck:! :sun_with_face::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

IMG_5109

5 Likes